Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Jeff Teague is more athletic than John Wall

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    BTW.... Not sure if it's you doing it but a few people including me are getting random negs from you (or at least it has your signature). So if you're getting negged a lot that's why. Lately a lot of pus*ies on ISH are negging me and tagging the neg with another users name so just a heads up.
    I have never negged you. I don't neg posters randomly. I don't write my name in the comments. Must be some idiot who tries to blackmail me. Your a decent poster, you aren't agenda driven, so why should I neg you? I've been also getting a lot of negs.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by D-Wade316
    I have never negged you. I don't neg posters randomly. I don't write my name in the comments. Must be some idiot who tries to blackmail me. Your a decent poster, you aren't agenda driven, so why should I neg you? I've been also getting a lot of negs.
    I'll rep you to offset a little of it. One of my reps isn't big but it's worth 5 negs from the retard no name posters who are randomly negging. Yea someone called me an idiot with a neg.. and signed your name.

Learning to shoot layups DMVLeGenD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsAssassin
    Lebron hasn't lost shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_zRBsC5BY

still that scary mofo
    Leaping ability IMO is the least important athletic trait, and LeBron has lost some bounce too. The only time he can get that high in games any is if he has a long ass running start. If not, you see dunks like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HutLHan6to

LeBron has lost a lot of quickness, agility, fluidity, and overall athleticism. It was evident in the Finals, and he can't even beat people off the dribble in these charity games.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMVLeGenD
    Leaping ability IMO is the least important athletic trait, and LeBron has lost some bounce too. The only time he can get that high in games any is if he has a long ass running start. If not, you see dunks like this:

LeBron has lost a lot of quickness, agility, fluidity, and overall athleticism. It was evident in the Finals, and he can't even beat people off the dribble in these charity games.
    Exactly. People seem to think vertical leap means athletic or not athletic. It's the combination of multiple things such as vertical, endurance, explosiveness, speed, change of direction etc. Many things are related to athleticism and Lebron HAS clearly declined some. I mean the guy struggled to get by big men in the playoffs last year. The play where he tried to get by 7' Omar Asik and had to flop because he couldn't is a classic and hilarious play.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DMVLeGenD

true dat