Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: Would a hypothetical Yugoslavia team win gold this olypmics?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    It literally took 5 seconds with Google for me to find a source stating that a book was even written about Kukoc that said he was Italian and his family name was originally Petrelli before they had to change it due to Yugo government laws.
    can you post that link for us

I literally never post. But Euroleauges claim forced me to. So i did the google search and the first three results were:

A. Euroleauges thread posted earlier where he states it without a source

B. A Wikipedia article that says nothing about it

C. A boardreader result showing a link to Euroleauges first thread referenced earlier.

Now the fourth result was actually a little bit interesting. It's a foreign language website. It's some shit I can't read but according the the google translation there's a poster on that site claiming that his favorite resident of some Croatian town "split" was Toni Kukoc. This poster claims that his father was named Toni Petrelli and changed his name after WWII to remove the stigma of being associated with fascist Italy (I've highlighted the part where this poster makes the claim).

But thats it as far as evidence goes. One poster on a foreign website (that could be Euroleauge afaik) making an unsubstantiated claim that Toni Kukoc's father was actually named Petrelli. Contrary to Euroleauge previous claim, the book the thread is about has nothing to do directly with Toni Kukoc and is therefore not corroborative evidence. It's more of a general Yugoslavic basketball book. So unless one of us can get an excerpt of the book itself with Euroleauges claims clearly stated in it? Then IDK what to say.

TBH this is a step up for Euroleauge tho. I remember when he posted on his first handle. NolakasYo (NolinksYo) and this one thread he made a similar ridiculous claim, people started harassing hims with NolinksYo slams. So he does end up producing a link saying what he said, but we found out the evidence supporting it was a reference to an earlier post NolinkYo had made in another thread. So really his supporting evidence was using his own claim as the support of THERE claim lol. So at least in this case there's like a 2% chance hes not full of shit. I doubt it tho
    Last edited by Rizko; 08-20-2016 at 11:10 PM.

Banned

^^^^ Nice work lol