Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Wade and Kobe so far this season

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Wade: 176 points in the entire season so far
    Kobe: 172 points in the last 4 games
    281 more points and he passes Shaq on the all-time scoring list.

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Wow, so many Kobetards on one place. Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    Wow, so many Kobetards on one place. Priceless.
    And they've all came out to celebrate the greatest accomplishment of the year. Losing to the Clippers for the 3rd straight time.

They said we couldn't do it, but we did it. The Los Angeles Kobes #1. It's time to celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    And they've all came out to celebrate the greatest accomplishment of the year. Losing to the Clippers for the 3rd straight time.

They said we couldn't do it, but we did it. The Los Angeles Kobes #1. It's time to celebrate.
    It's funny really. They are not even Laker's fans. Lakers dont have to win to make them glad. It's only important that Kobe get big amount of points. I really feel sad for this people.

It's funny really. They are not even Laker's fans. Lakers dont have to win to make them glad. It's only important that Kobe get big amount of points. I really feel sad for this people.
    says a lebron fan....LMFAO Priceless!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    says a lebron fan....LMFAO Priceless!!
    Lol wtf, I dont even like Lebron. Get your facts straight. My favourite players are Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen. Is this your only way of discussing, because if it is, I'm really starting to believe you are trully an idiot, not just here but in real life too.

Lol wtf, I dont even like Lebron. Get your facts straight. My favourite players are Rashard Lewis and Ray Allen. Is this your only way of discussing, because if it is, I'm really starting to believe you are trully an idiot, not just here but in real life too.
    Believe it or not, there are actually people who dedicate their entire life to trolling this forum to jizz themselves over Kobe and interject Kobe-v-LeBron into every single conversation, no matter how unrelated.

Fans of other players do it too, but nowhere near the level or numbers of the Kobe trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Believe it or not, there are actually people who dedicate their entire life to trolling this forum to jizz them selves over Kobe and interject Kobe-v-LeBron into every single conversation, not matter how unrelated.

Fans of other players do it too, but nowhere near the level or numbers of the Kobe trolls.
    Really, I think this guy is sick. I dont know what is it between him and Lebron, but he is constantly trying to change the thread on Kobe vs Lebron. How somebody can be so insecure and afraid of one player like this?

Banned

I can't speak for everyone but for me , in terms of how happy or sad I could get because of a lakers game:

lakers winning kobe plays good > lakers winning kobe plays bad > lakers losing kobe plays good > lakers losing kobe plays bad

So I mean... if we're gonna lose, at least there's something to be happy about with getting to witness this guy make shots he has absolutely no business taking. It's inspiring almost. I think for a lot of fans its like that as well.. no one is HAPPY when their team loses, but if kobe plays good its at least a bright spot on a dark game.

Decent playground baller rfoster24's Avatar

Wade and Kobe are definitely on the same level morons. Wade's a great player. Give him some fukin credit.