Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Kobe & LeBron vs Jordan comparisons

Quote Originally Posted by bruceblitz
    It's a group clothing line and doesn't mean I feel that way genius. Wow you people are really this dumb? Seriously? Incredible.
    Dude do your endeavors fail this much?
    Your domain fails, ".webs" WTF?
    A regular legit ".com or .org" domain costs only $10 dollars a year. But you can't afford that?

Your web design for both your sites sucks ass. I'm pretty sure you are using a free web hosting instead of a paid one aswell. Your shirts are terribly designed and horribly plain. Who would want them?
    I could go on and on. Dude is there anything you are legitly good at?

Magic Johnson

Guys, just ignore Bruce. He's already been exposed as a thirty something year old who spends his life researching basketball and making shitty videos. Just ignore the idiot so he'll leave again.

Root Of All Evil

Troll central.
    How about those clowns, idiots and lap dogs on your "pod casts" ...

You literally have people on there who can't form coherent sentences, that try and debate ... yet curiously they all share the EXACT same opinion as you.

Blitz surrounding himself with CORN ball, yes man.

None more idiotic and stupid than Josef "the entertainer"

You can tell by listening to you guys, none of you have played a game in your life.

Keep trying to sell your cheap, corny t-shirts. I respect the hustle.

But you're a goon who truly doesn't understand the game, yet acts as if he does. It's beyond pathetic.

Stick to talking about wrestling ... basketball isn't your calling, kiddo.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh

You literally have people on there who can't form coherent sentences, that try and debate ... yet curiously they all share the EXACT same opinion as you.

None more idiotic and stupid than Josef "the entertainer"

You can tell by listening to you guys, none of you have played a game in your life.

Keep trying to sell your cheap, corny t-shirts. I respect the hustle.

But you're a goon who truly doesn't understand the game, yet acts as if he does. It's beyond pathetic.

Stick to talking about wrestling ... basketball isn't your calling, kiddo.
    ETHER.

Count your blessings that I'm not a moderator here, I'd ban everyone else in this thread for stupidity. Jeff has his hands full, peace out.
    Judging by your wack youtube channel, everyone would be banned because your ego can't handle any criticism

NBA lottery pick

Does anybody else find it strange that bruce just came out of nowhere? Wonder if this is another account of the infamous DMAVS41.

Its funny I have listened to his podcasts a few times (during the finals) and some of his goons on there all I could hear when they tried to talk or debate say was "man.... man...man..."

These phaggets can't even talk for shit.

Banned

what type of ******* doesnt let u leave a comment unless he approves?

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy2k8
    Does anybody else find it strange that bruce just came out of nowhere? Wonder if this is another account of the infamous DMAVS41.
    I originally thought they were the same person, but their writings styles vary so I doubt it. They both have mental issues, though.

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by Bladers
    Its funny I have listened to his podcasts a few times (during the finals) and some of his goons on there all I could hear when they tried to talk or debate say was "man.... man...man..."
    That's what I'm getting @ ... has the nerve to call ESPN "hot garbage" ... yet has some retard on there who can't even speak.

Blocks user comments on his youtube page, because he fears the unbiased arguments where he would get spanked.

Dude is a piece of garbage.

And a tool ... who wears sunglasses inside their house to talk on a show about basketball?

Acting like he's some celeb or something.

Banned

That's what I'm getting @ ... has the nerve to call ESPN "hot garbage" ... yet has some retard on there who can't even speak.

Blocks user comments on his youtube page, because he fears the unbiased arguments where he would get spanked.

Dude is a piece of garbage.

And a tool ... who wears sunglasses inside their house to talk on a show about basketball?

Acting like he's some celeb or something.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I originally thought they were the same person, but their writings styles vary so I doubt it. They both have mental issues, though.

Both characters have way too much time on their hands. I mean, who spends most of their days just researching into basketball, yet revolves around Michael Jordan?

Somebody mentioned on this site that DMAVS41 racked up a ton of posts within a specific time frame.
    Last edited by Jimmy2k8; 07-10-2011 at 06:23 PM.

Kobe!!!!!!!! whoo hoooooooooo! 5 rings!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!

Douche bags. I'm done. This website is a waste of time, the smart fans probably don't even post on here, they will just enjoy the facts and move on. Troll central.
    Yet you still take the time to post threads!?!? 30 yr Loser, find something better to do instead of wasting half your life thinking about Kobe. I feel sorry for your kids. I would hate to have a father like u. embarrassing

Banned

ANOTHER thread talking about Poor Man's Tony Allen and Poor Man's Terrence Williams?

Please go watch space jam and slobber over PMTA chucking to beat the Monstars

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by G-Funk
    Yet you still take the time to post threads!?!? 30 yr Loser, find something better to do instead of wasting half your life thinking about Kobe. I feel sorry for your kids. I would hate to have a father like u. embarrassing

shouldn't Bruce have more productive things to be doing, his whole life revolves around youtube, podcasts and cheap T-shirts.

You should be focusing on raising a family at your age, saddest man on planet earth