Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: At least Jordan was in a Wizards uniform when he embarassed himself

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Yeah well there are a lot of ******y LeBron Stan's on here.

@kuniva
    Since when do you root against LeBron? Ive always seen you give him respect and argue for him a lot
    I give him kudos for being the best player in the L (that remains to be seen this season). I've been forced to back him against a couple tards on here too - but thats as far as it goes. I have no affinity for Bron whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    No, he deserves to fail for shit like this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11...ng-events-ever

Every egotistical shit stain in the league deserves to get embarrassed when they say shit like this. Every single one of them. And yes, that includes Kobe.
    Nah. You deserve to lose if you play like shit. That's about it. So yeah Le BRon deserved to lose tonight. But this board right now...

Nah. You deserve to lose if you play like shit. That's about it. So yeah Le BRon deserved to lose tonight. But this board right now...
    Did you not see ISH on Kobe's first game back last season, where he played like shit coming back from a fvcking injury?

That's just how this forum is. Each side gloats over the other's misfortunes, and then there's blowback when their favorite player plays like shit. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Did you not see ISH on Kobe's first game back last season, where he played like shit coming back from a fvcking injury?

That's just how this forum is. Each side gloats over the other's misfortunes, and then there's blowback when their favorite player plays like shit. Wash, rinse, repeat.
    Yeah i did and Kobe didn't deserve that either (he actually looked fine to me but i only saw first half) I'm trying really hard to respect/like/be objective/at least tolerate Kobe, I wish dubeta/jt, aw, mr feeny, second2nun, mr Jabbar, ca$h, stalkerforlife, etc would do the same for Kobe/bran.

Yeah i did and Kobe didn't deserve that either (he actually looked fine to me but i only saw first half) I'm trying really hard to respect/like/be objective/at least tolerate Kobe, I wish dubeta/jt, aw, mr feeny, second2nun, mr Jabbar, ca$h, stalkerforlife, etc would do the same for Kobe/bran.
    You don't have to root for Bean, my dude, just respect his game and what he brings to the table. Same thing I do w/ Bran.

All those guys you quoted are complete morons without an ounce of objectivity. JT being the exception as he purposely acts obtuse.

Lebron sure enough embarrassed himself a lot more

LeBron is done.

National High School Star

It's hilarious cause he shits the bed but only after talking himself up, remember last season, saying he was in for a big game against Washington. Only to play shit and take the L.

Jordan didn't embarrass himself for the Wizards. If anything it showed his heart, and skill level to be able to compete at the level he did, perform the way he did as an old man on bad knees.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Lebron is cleary done. No more Wade or Bosh to carry his sorry @ss

[COLOR="White"]/s[/COLOR]

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Jordan didn't embarrass himself for the Wizards. If anything it showed his heart, and skill level to be able to compete at the level he did, perform the way he did as an old man on bad knees.
    Queue the complimentary Swish Jordan stan post.

Decent playground baller TimmyDuncan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    So the Bulls #23 jersey will always be untarnished. Bran is embarassing himself in the Cavs #23 jersey which makes it 3x as worse.
    The Heat #6 jersey is untarnished and it's the one with the more accomplishments (2 MVP, 2 FMVP, 2 championships)

Just commenting on one thing...LeBron really should've stuck with 6. Too much heartbreak with his Cavs #23.

Decent college freshman

LeBron literally isn't allowed to have a single bad game or he's the worst player ever.

This board is full of ridiculous trolls and ***** with the IQ of a rock. I honestly can't believe how stupid you ******s are
    Just a guess, but if Lebron stans weren't so delusionally pompous as to his quality as a basketball player, you probably wouldn't see so many of these threads.

College superstar

I had an epiphany yesterday while "watching" ESPN. Whomever runs ESPN, or at least calls the shots for SC, is on this board.

The Lebron-nut-hugging is at ridiculous levels right now. I HATE baseball, and even I was disgusted that Lebron's first game back in a Cavs jersey got more coverage than game 7 of the World Series.