Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, & hide yo husband cuz dey rapin errybody

I know the situation is not funny, but the interview has me LMFAO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua-Oq...layer_embedded

Default Re: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, & hide yo husband cuz dey rapin errybody

whales, obviously we have.. uh.. rapist, in Linkin Park, hes clammin in yo windows hes snatchin yo people up tryna rapin so yall need to hide ya keeds, hide yo wife, and had yo husbun cuz they rapin evrybody ahhh heahh.

@ gay black people

Default Re: Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, & hide yo husband cuz dey rapin errybody

I could just spend all day reading the comments...

you think this guy might know WHERE DA GOLD AT?
    My people?!! Why??!!
    I think he's the only gay in his village

Not airballing my layups anymore tbc's Avatar

reminded me of the classic alabama leprechaun story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcGl1P92IT4

Somebody at that news station... whatever the position might be... the producer or somebody... Somebody knew that this would end up on youtube when they decided to air this interview.

I can just picture some producer laughing his @ss off when he first saw this and saying to his coworkers: "Oh I can't wait to broadcast this audio gold, this could get some serious views on the internet."

That $hit was funny.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

That was amazing.

Here's our local version of reporting gold. I think there was a thread on this, but here it is anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ggp...eature=related

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

lmfaooooo at the quote in the thread title when he started sayin that i was crackin upp

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -playmaker-
    @ gay black people

only times i've seen a ghetto gay dude is like when their flamboyance is so completely over the top and seemingly intended for the purpose of contradiction.

this was like the real damn thing. that dude was completely and genuinely gheytto. i've never really seen anything like that. very mesmerizing.

Banned

lol

"hide yo kids, hide yo wife, andd.....hide yo husband"

lol at hiding your husband from rapists. i think he was referring to a separate rapist for the husbands, that being himself of course.

This thread title gets funnier every time i see it

Banned

this video is like a new favorite song, i'm still in the honeymoon phase where i can just watch it over and over and over.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

My new hero

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Only southern blacks can make rednecks look normal.

Book 'em Dan'l