Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Report: Cleveland Cavaliers eyeing LeBron James in 2014 free agency

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/ey...14-free-agency

Is Dan Gilbert is a forgiving man?

Banned

Default Re: Report: Cleveland Cavaliers eyeing LeBron James in 2014 free agency

Pretty funny, most Cavs fans say they'll never forgive him and he ain't coming back and they don't want him, but the truth is a statue would already be built if he comes back.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Report: RBA eyes the possibility of never watching another NBA game again.

So he's just gonna burn bridges w/ Wade, Riley and the city of Miami? Come on man, he's not coming back.

Can we stop w/ these threads?

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW

How would you feel about this?

LeBron to LA. He's only staying in MIA if the Heat don't sign Wade.

He's going to Brooklyn, he's friends with Jay Z and he wears Yankee hats (wait, that's NY. I mean the Knicks).

God Bless Ya Cav fans, you deal with the rumors...

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Wade would have to really fall off for this to happen. I don't see LeBron turning Riley down to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Report: RBA eyes the possibility of never watching another NBA game again.

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    How would you feel about this?
    Like this then like this

On one hand I'll understand if they pursue him because obviously them pursuing him puts us in position to win but on the other hand it would be a very awkward return. I expect the front office isn't actually pursuing him though, and that these reports are just shock-value articles made by journalists who ran out of material, I don't see Dan Gilbert being the type of guy that will open the door back for Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    He's going to Brooklyn, he's friends with Jay Z and he wears Yankee hats (wait, that's NY. I mean the Knicks).

God Bless Ya Cav fans, you deal with the rumors...
    Nonstop rumors for his seven years in Cleveland apparently weren't enough for some Cavs fans. Time to move forward, guys.

Note: i don't know what he's doing but "i can't imagine him screwing Miami" - i'm sorry have you not been paying attention? He ****ed over his hometown in a televised prime time special. You don't think he'd leave Miami who would forget he was there ten seconds after he left?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

This makes the Cavs look pathetic.

It's like being dumped by your first love in middle school and then deciding to stay single all through highschool just incase she decides she wants you back

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Note: i don't know what he's doing but "i can't imagine him screwing Miami" - i'm sorry have you not been paying attention? He ****ed over his hometown in a televised prime time special. You don't think he'd leave Miami who would forget he was there ten seconds after he left?
    inb4 someone with no knowledge of the region goes to the "he's from Akron, not Cleveland" card.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    This makes the Cavs look pathetic.

It's like being dumped by your first love in middle school and then deciding to stay single all through highschool just incase she decides she wants you back
    How do baseless rumors without a single credible source make the franchise look pathetic?

Although, I agree, if they were really preparing for a run at James, it would be completely pathetic.