Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

Default Re: Cousins sent home, wants to be traded, is a dumbass (my 2 cents)

Not easy being a Nets fan.

Honestly, I dont know who, at this point, would even want to take a crack at this kid. He sounds like a SERIOUS headcase.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

I offer Diop and Maggette straight up for Cousins.

Eddy Curry 2.0 needs to be shipped into the real world and work a normal 9 to 5 like the rest of us for a month. The guy is so far fetched from reality he wouldn't know what hit him. He's literally a child living within a beasts body...

The worst part of all is you know damn well he heard all the rumors prior to being drafted that people were calling him a nuttcase and had painted red flags all over him. You'd think he'd make a conscious effort to silence the naysayers rather then prove them right...

Dumbass
    Last edited by Done_And_Done; 01-03-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    I offer Diop and Maggette straight up for Cousins.

College superstar

The Nets have two problems. One is a lack of talent and the second one is Avery. He doesn't even care if he puts his best team on the floor. He got canned because he is so hard to play for and continually offended his players. Bring in Carlisle, increase the record and within 3 years win a title with a team Avery couldn't get out of the 1st rd.

College superstar

Everyone knew about Cousins before the draft. There was at least a 50% chance this would happen.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    Kings are not so dumb as to trade him now, nobody would give anything near his real value. Sac will bench his ass for 10-20 games and he will learn his lesson.
    Hope they bench him more because I have Hayes and Thornton in my fantasy team