Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    honestly can anyone find me a passable looking pair of shoes made since 2003?
    the zoom lebron 1's

i just took my old pair out of the closet to ball with, they look like crap now. But they still one of my favs to ball in.
    The looked great with jeans and they were awesome to ball in.

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

At least they got rid of the wood panel siding like they had on last years TMacs. I would of bought a pair if it wasnt for that.

Shoes just suck in general. There is nothing good out there. Like NOTHING. I dunno if companies are trying to hard or not enough, but these days it seems like I could walk into any athletic store with a million bucks in my wallet and still leave empty handed.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector Rick
    I could walk into any athletic store with a million bucks in my wallet and still leave empty handed.
    its not that bad, YET.

Retro J's keep the shoe stores alive

I rule the local playground Inspector Rick's Avatar

^Try shoe shopping in Canada. Yeeeshhh. But yeah, thank God for retro J's. While on topic, anyone know of any decent sites where I can cop some Jordan 11's (I think theyre 11's. The comeback shoe)?

Banned

gee were you sayin the BB4s were nasty? I loved them. Everyone had to get a pair. They need to retro flightposites again.
    maybe I wasn't clear but BB4s are some of my favorite shoes ever. those were able to be futuristic and classy at the same time. you could wear those to work and on the court (well, the black ones atleast). nowadays I don't even know what they're up to.

^Try shoe shopping in Canada. Yeeeshhh. But yeah, thank God for retro J's. While on topic, anyone know of any decent sites where I can cop some Jordan 11's (I think theyre 11's. The comeback shoe)?
    patent leather = 11s = comeback shoe.

I remember they released them with VIs a little while ago, both white/black/gold. I could never wear the 11s though. they'd be a distraction when playing bball (Id be scared to move and mess them up) and they're too showy for wearing to school and such.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Banned

I love Penny IVs.

bottom shoes can suck my c0ck

Banned

Default Re: The New T-Mac 6's

Anybody know when these will be on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780

You dumb motherfucker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar

You dumb motherfucker.
    It was a joke you stupid f*ck

#HEATNATION

Ay, U stupid bro?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ganja0710
    Ay, U stupid bro?
    Lol at this ghetto boy wannabe

It was a joke you stupid f*ck
    That was a great joke. Please submit it to the next Comedy Central Roast host because the world needs to know how funny this is.

No, sir, you bumped an old ass thread thinking that it was recent, and when someone (me) pointed out that you're a dumb motherfucker, you decided to claim it was a joke in order to save your small ass internet reputation.

Banned

That was a great joke. Please submit it to the next Comedy Central Roast host because the world needs to know how funny this is.

No, sir, you bumped an old ass thread thinking that it was recent, and when someone (me) pointed out that you're a dumb motherfucker, you decided to claim it was a joke in order to save your small ass internet reputation.

I went to the last page and bumped the oldest thread there.

And I'd rather have reputation from friends who I go outside to meet unlike you who has to go on his mom's computer to make friends. I don't know about you but I wouldn't be proud about huge internet reputation . Now go get off your ass and do something useful.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

lol @ this dumb bitch. He bumped an old thread, is obvious he knew the thread was more than f*cking 5 years old. Not very scholarly I see.

You're the dumb motherf[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cker here. Take the L and move on.