Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: 2012 NBA All-Star reserves officially announced

Pretty standard selections on the bench. Hibbert was the big for me. He's averaging 13.5ppg and 9.7rpg, which for me isn't enough to warrent an all-star game roster spot. Bogut missing with injuries and personal issues, Lopez with injury, Horford with injury... i suppose SOMEONE had to be picked as dwight's back-up!

Josh Smith was my glaring omission.

no real complaints with West reserves. Al Jefferson probably deserved a spot, but M.Gasol, Love and Aldridge all deserve their spots aswell.

Default Re: 2012 NBA All-Star reserves officially announced

Quote Originally Posted by TKstyle
    Pretty standard selections on the bench. Hibbert was the big for me. He's averaging 13.5ppg and 9.7rpg, which for me isn't enough to warrent an all-star game roster spot. Bogut missing with injuries and personal issues, Lopez with injury, Horford with injury... i suppose SOMEONE had to be picked as dwight's back-up!

Josh Smith was my glaring omission.

no real complaints with West reserves. Al Jefferson probably deserved a spot, but M.Gasol, Love and Aldridge all deserve their spots aswell.

Hibbert has been terrific. He's playing limited minutes on a team that plays a paced and super team-oriented type of ball (ugly right now). Greg Monroe has played more minutes and therefore better volume stats, but consider that Hibbert is not only doing his on a good team but that he's doing it in that system. The context of stats have to be taken into consideration.