Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > WNBA Forum

WNBA Forum WNBA Forum, Women's Basketball Forum - WNBA message board

Old 08-01-2013, 09:27 AM   #1
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Who's tha top 10 WNBA players of all time??

discuss...
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:00 AM   #2
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Who's tha top 10 WNBA players of all time??

I only started watching WNBA a couple years ago so my list probably isn't the most accurate. But based on accomplishments and legacies, here's what i have:

1. Lisa Leslie
2. Cynthia Cooper
3. Sheryl Swoopes
4. Diana Taurasi
5. Lauren Jackson
6. Tamika Catchings
7. Cappie Pondextor
8. Candace Parker

Last 2 spots are between Tina Thompson, Sue Bird, Becky Hammon.

Lisa Leslie should be #1 on everyone's list. #2/3 was difficult because Coop only played 3+ seasons, but she absolutely dominated the league so i gave #2 to her. I would've taken Taurasi over Swoopes if not for hardware. Candace will definitely move up the list pretty easily, and expect Tina Charles, Angel McCoughtry to move make the list in a couple years.

Might have missed out a few older players. A top-10 WNBA players right now list will probably be easier to compile.
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 04:32 PM   #3
Johnny Jones
Russel Wilson = GOAT

Johnny Jones has decent reputationJohnny Jones has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
I only started watching WNBA a couple years ago so my list probably isn't the most accurate. But based on accomplishments and legacies, here's what i have:

1. Lisa Leslie
2. Cynthia Cooper
3. Sheryl Swoopes
4. Diana Taurasi
5. Lauren Jackson
6. Tamika Catchings
7. Cappie Pondextor
8. Candace Parker

Lisa Leslie should be #1 on everyone's list. #2/3 was difficult because Coop only played 3+ seasons, but she absolutely dominated the league so i gave #2 to her. I would've taken Taurasi over Swoopes if not for hardware. Candace will definitely move up the list pretty easily, and expect Tina Charles, Angel McCoughtry to move make the list in a couple years.

Might have missed out a few older players. A top-10 WNBA players right now list will probably be easier to compile.
Johnny Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:06 AM   #4
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Juwanna Mann

2. Rest
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:34 AM   #5
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

1. Lisa Leslie
2. Cynthia Cooper
3. Sheryl Swoopes
4. Diana Taurasi
5. Lauren Jackson
6. Tamika Catchings
7. Cappie Pondextor
8. Candace Parker

lolwut?
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #6
jcsrplumply
Local High School Star

jcsrplumply has no real reputation yet.

1. Elena Delle Donne
jcsrplumply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:45 PM   #7
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

1. Lisa Leslie
2. Cynthia Cooper
3. Sheryl Swoopes
4. Diana Taurasi
5. Lauren Jackson
6. Tamika Catchings
7. Cappie Pondextor
8. Candace Parker

Lisa Leslie didn't win a ring until Cynthia Cooper retired. Comets won the first 4.That was still only 2 in 15+ seasons.

It's Coop, than you can go with Leslie.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 01:15 AM   #8
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

LJ not getting enough respect.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:07 AM   #9
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Lisa Lesile
Dawn Staely
Lauren Jackson
Diana Taurasi
Tina Charles
Cynthia Cooper
Swoopes
Katie Smith
Tamika Catchings
Kim.Perrot

Last edited by JellyBean : 10-24-2013 at 07:15 AM.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 07:16 PM   #10
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Cynthia Cooper
Rebecca Lobo
Lisa Leslie
Tamika Catchings
Yolanda Griffin
Simone Augustus
Diana Taurasi
Sue Bird
Swoopes
Juwanna Mann
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: