Default Lebron proven innocent

of trying to get Spo fired. The minority owner has admitted that he made everything up. http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...023947529.html

[COLOR="Red"]Miami Heat limited partner Ranaan Katz said Tuesday he has no knowledge of whether LeBron James attempted to get Heat coach Erik Spoelstra fired during James' playing tenure with the Heat. [...]
    Reached Tuesday by the Sun Sentinel, Katz said, "That was my opinion. I am very careful with what I say. I have no knowledge of what happened."[/COLOR]

Kobe stans mad as hell

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron proven innocent

When asked about Katz's comments, James said, "I have no idea who that is."

Katz has courtside seats at AmericanAirlines Arena next to the visiting team's bench.

"I've never met that guy," James continued. I don't even know if a lot of guys that actually played ever met him. I was there for four years, and I never met him. I think my relationship with Spo had nothing to do with that. At the end of day, I don't even think ... the fact that I never met him, I don't think he was involved in any of the conversations that goes on with the personnel of the team or the coaching staff or anything. But it's easy to say that at this point. Did he have some type of ... what's his objective? What's his role with the team?"

A reporter then informed James that Katz used to be part-owner of Maccabi Tel Aviv while Blatt was the coach.

"Oh," James said. "There you go. There's a direct correlation right there. Makes sense."

Katz being called out for his bullshit. Pretty unfair on Lebron if you ask me.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Ethan Skolnick of the Miami Herald, who covers the Heat now and did so during the Big Three era, suggested exercising some caution in putting too much stock into Katz's commentary on basketball operations-related matters:

He's a "co-owner" like I'm a co-owner of McDonald's because I have 100 shares. https://t.co/TLAKSqSIib
    — Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) January 27, 2016
    @Rawkuz99 just ceremonial. There are 5 decision-makers: Micky, Nick, Pat, Andy, Erik. Ignore everyone else.
    — Ethan J. Skolnick (@EthanJSkolnick) January 27, 2016

Ethan Skolnick ripping this guy apart.

Even the heat are distancing themselves away from this bullshit.
    A Heat spokesman said before Tuesday night's game against the Brooklyn Nets at Barclays Center that there was no such attempt by James. [...]

Katz backtracked even further later Tuesday, as the Heat took on the Brooklyn Nets, according to Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald:

Heat down 42-41 midway through 2nd qtr in Jersey. To wrap up Ranaan Katz story, Heat says on record that LeBron never tried to get Spo fired
    — Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) January 27, 2016
    ..Katz says quotes attributed to him otherwise were incorrectly translated from Hebrew, on Israeli radio, to English & he told Heat managemt
    — Barry Jackson (@flasportsbuzz) January 27, 2016
    Katz also says contrary to the radio interview translation, he never said LeBron told Riley to draft Napier and has no evidence of that.
    Last edited by VengefulAngel; 01-27-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Banned

i'm pretty sure somebody in this was strong armed

why say something then take it back unless you have something to lose

somethings fishy

It was clear from the beginning that lies were made up.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i'm pretty sure somebody in this was strong armed

why say something then take it back unless you have something to lose

somethings fishy
    Probably because the entire Heat organization called him out on his BS?