Default kawhi showing kyrie how to be a leader

these two players are complete opposites. unlike kyrie kawhi doesn't talk much is quiet his teammates love him and people want him to stay. unlike kyrie where his teammates would pack his bag for him and pay his uber to get him the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k out.

did kyrie expose himself when he revealed he believes the flat earth theory? or was the beginning of the end for him when he left his father and mentor, the one and only lbj?

Default Re: kawhi showing kyrie how to be a leader

Both are weirdos. I can appreciate the kawhibot type of weirdness more. Would take both on the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Both are weirdos. I can appreciate the kawhibot type of weirdness more. Would take both on the Knicks
    What level free agents are you not happy taking for the max? Is it as high as kemba or is it like vucevic types

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    What level free agents are you not happy taking for the max? Is it as high as kemba or is it like vucevic types
    I like Kemba, maybe I'd even rather have him than Kyrie because Kyrie is a divisive dude in the locker room. But I don't know if anyone is down to ball with like they are with Kyrie. The guys I do not want the Knicks to go after (max money) is a HUGE list :

Jimmy Butler
    Tobias Harris
    Khris Middleton
    Vucevic
    etc etc

I'll take any 2 combination of these guys assuming one of them is KD or Kawhi
    Kawhi
    KD
    Kyrie
    Klay
    Kemba

lol just noticed they all start with K

Being a Knicks fan, I'm used to losing. That doesn't mean I wanna be stuck in mediocrity. I wanna go for it all, I've waited long enough.