Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Heat fans, what are your thoughts about Spurs sweeping Grizz?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaspah
    Your comment is true?

1. Lebron James is extremely scared on the court and it is painfully, embarrassingly, obvious.

2. Lebron playing under pressure today, right now, as the MVP and defending NBA champion: shooting 7-21

You blind dude?
    It is.
    His moments of succeeding in high pressure situations far outweigh the failures.

Bird has had terrible finals, scoring less than 10 points in a finals game.
    Jordan's had closeout games where hes shot less than 35%. While taking 30 shots.
    Magic has had finals games where hes done nothing but turn the ball over late in games, at one point in the 85 finals coining the name "Tragic" from the papers.

Lebron is a champion at the end of the day. So he clearly knows what to do. If he succeeds this time, its on him and his team.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    It is.
    His moments of succeeding in high pressure situations far outweigh the failures.

Bird has had terrible finals, scoring less than 10 points in a finals game.
    Jordan's had closeout games where hes shot less than 35%. While taking 30 shots.
    Magic has had finals games where hes done nothing but turn the ball over late in games, at one point in the 85 finals coining the name "Tragic" from the papers.

Lebron is a champion at the end of the day. So he clearly knows what to do. If he succeeds this time, its on him and his team.
    So when lebron is on the court, you see the fire in his eyes? A true champion?

He looks like a scared mouse, LeBron does...

What the hell does this even mean. A true champion? I can only go by what I've seen happen. So yes, he has actually won, and is a champion.

But please, analyze it some more for me with your psychological breakdown of the game.

Tell me how Tim Duncan's performance is far better than Lebron's so far, and that he is a true leader, with fire in his eyes. The old 13/12 on 37% shooting, fire in his eyes leader, Tim Duncan. Or how about 6 points in game 3 Tony Parker that is killing the Heat?
    Danny Green and Gary Neal are winning this series for the Spurs. I guess they are the true champions and great ball players in this finals.

What the hell does this even mean. A true champion? I can only go by what I've seen happen. So yes, he has actually won, and is a champion.

But please, analyze it some more for me with your psychological breakdown of the game.

Tell me how Tim Duncan's performance is far better than Lebron's so far, and that he is a true leader, with fire in his eyes. The old 13/12 on 37% shooting, fire in his eyes leader, Tim Duncan. Or how about 6 points in game 3 Tony Parker that is killing the Heat?
    Danny Green and Gary Neal are winning this series for the Spurs. I guess they are the true champions and great ball players in this finals.
    Lebron as the man of the league has a responsibility to devastate his opponents and make the fans know it.

I'm not a psychologist, I'm just not blind, I don't need stats to read a game.

Lebron is supposed to be top dog and he looks scared. Lebron is a defending NBA champion, and he looks scared. Lebron is the MVP of the league, and he looks scared.

What kind of real basketball fans can't recognize the intangibles of a true champion? You're a fake.

Lebron as the man of the league has a responsibility to devastate his opponents and make the fans know it.

Lebron is supposed to be top dog and he looks scared. Lebron is a defending NBA champion, and he looks scared. Lebron is the MVP of the league, and he looks scared.

What kind of real basketball fans can't recognize the intangibles of a true champion? You're a fake.
    Quoted For Truth.

Yeah, well he is a "true" champion. He actually has a ring, and a finals MVP.

It looks nothing like 2011, where he ran away from the moment. Just looks like hes not playing well.

That's fine and all though, but explain to me how Duncan and Parker are true champions with their play. You seem to like ignoring that bit. Its just convenient for you to do so, since they're up, that's why.

Yeah, well he is a "true" champion. He actually has a ring, and a finals MVP.

It looks nothing like 2011, where he ran away from the moment. Just looks like hes not playing well.

That's fine and all though, but explain to me how Duncan and Parker are true champions with their play. You seem to like ignoring that bit. Its just convenient for you to do so, since they're up, that's why.
    Parker nor Duncan are the current "man" of the league, nor are they defending champs, nor are either of them the MVP.

All those accolades I just described are applied to lebron James, thus he is open to much more scrutiny on top of the fact he is already disgraceful to the game.

I have nothing to say about Parker or Duncan because they're playing basketball.

Banned

He was a low-post player vs OKC. That's what got him that ring.

He knows that. Everybody knows that. Why isn't he posting up against the Spurs then?

A 37-year-old Duncan is too much of a defender for King James?

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    Exactly!!

Nate Robinson..Chicago's 3rd stringer.

San Antonio has the Hall of Fame C and Hall of Fame PG that the small Miami Heat have always feared. They're weak at PG and don't have any bigs that can stop Tim Duncan..

Manu is the x-factor and having the best basketball coach, in History, puts the Spurs over the Edge.

Spurs in 6

That is if the cHeat can get by the Pacers. They have a lot of work left to do while the Spurs rest up..
    Eat some crow.