Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This is what the 'Old nostalgic fools' talk about when we say the game has changed...

One of the greatest trash talkers ever and most clutchplayers ever.

Bird at his finest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5o1rd09R1Q

To this day, I still enjoy how good this guy was. If you took away athleticism in the NBA, this guy was every bit as good as Jordan.

Trash talk gave the game more realness and more personality.

The youngens who watch the game now, it's up to you to demand it back. You are missing out.

Default Re: This is what the 'Old nostalgic fools' talk about when we say the game has changed...

out of all the great players from the past, you chose the white guy as an example? typical bigot.
    "i dont want to have kids because of minorities living in my community"

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

Default Re: This is what the 'Old nostalgic fools' talk about when we say the game has changed...

Bird was not as good as Jordan, and trash talking has never left the game, what world are you living in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8xCDvWQ20U

I also find it HYPOCRITICAL that you met up with a fellow poster and played a game, and despite all of the beefing between you guys it was a friendly contest with no war of words in person

YOU ARE SOFT!

You miss "toughness" and antagonistic type of players but you don't actually want that for yourself

WHY!?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

you get suspended for trash talk nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    out of all the great players from the past, you chose the white guy as an example? typical bigot.

Did he really said that??

Quote Originally Posted by CuterThanRubio
    Bird was not as good as Jordan, and trash talking has never left the game, what world are you living in?

I also find it HYPOCRITICAL that you met up with a fellow poster and played a game, and despite all of the beefing between you guys it was a friendly contest with no war of words in person

YOU ARE SOFT!

You miss "toughness" and antagonistic type of players but you don't actually want that for yourself

WHY!?
    I think this thread is over

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    You sound like the typical loser who blames his failure at life on white people

Late 80's, early 90's, GOAT era ever. Everyone else missed out.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Late 80's, early 90's, GOAT era ever. Everyone else missed out.
    It was followed by the weakest era yet (90's). Just 1-2 contenders and a bunch of expansion teams (Orlando, Miami, Toronto)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Did he really said that??
    yes he did. the way he said it was even worst than how i quoted it.

Long Live The Process fourkicks44's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuterThanRubio

YOU ARE SOFT!

WHY!?
    It is kind of ironic that the video above is of the oldest player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    You sound like the typical loser who blames his failure at life on white people
    no im not just because i expose racist people doesnt mean im a blame mongerer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    It was followed by the weakest era yet (90's). Just 1-2 contenders and a bunch of expansion teams (Orlando, Miami, Toronto)
    You were born in the 2000's son. How do you expect REAL ballers who have balled for the last 25 years straight to take your opinions seriously about an era you never witnessed? You can't fool real ballers.

Continue to live in the past loser.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    Continue to live in the past loser.
    Can't fool real ballers.