Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Chris_Broussard: Sources: CP3 & D12 hope to team up next season.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    clearly they do. They have a ton of reasonably signed players along with salary in lin or asik.

You dont think that the clips wouldnt take parsons, one fo their young pf prospects and lin for him? Salaries dont have to match
    Lin is hot garbage on a big contract. Why would they do that? They have Bledsoe. Asik would be a nice start. But you need about $12M more.

It would have to be enough to convince the Clippers to give up their leverage and Paul. And it has to be a lot of salary because if not, how do the Rockets use their cap space for Howard?

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Lin is hot garbage on a big contract. Why would they do that? They have Bledsoe. Asik would be a nice start. But you need about $12M more.

It would have to be enough to convince the Clippers to give up their leverage and Paul. And it has to be a lot of salary because if not, how do the Rockets use their cap space for Howard?
    Rockets also have no picks to contribute to this trade.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Just go to the Hawks and call it a day.

Dwight Horford CP3 + draft picks Luo Williams coming back and some ring chasers.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Just go to the Hawks and call it a day.

Dwight Horford CP3 + draft picks Luo Williams coming back and some ring chasers.
    and...you know Al Horford, he only averaged 21/10 over Feburary and March and 17/10 on the year as the #2 option to "Josh I turn the ball over every-time I touch it Smith"

I can't see the Lakers doing a S&T with the Clippers to make the Clippers better. That is their direct rival for money, attendance & so on.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiac
    and...you know Al Horford, he only averaged 21/10 over Feburary and March and 17/10 on the year as the #2 option to "Josh I turn the ball over every-time I touch it Smith"
    He said Horford after he wrote Dwight I think you missed it

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    He said Horford after he wrote Dwight I think you missed it
    I did, this is what happens when you get new neighbors who have 4 dogs that bark all night and then construction workers building houses next you at 7 AM.

You don't get sleep and start mis-reading things.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

that's gonna be a very expensive and star studded 2nd round exit team if they team up

won't miss smiling face clown Howard one bit

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Rockets also have no picks to contribute to this trade.
    Who wants these picks you are so eager to trade? Most certainly not the Clippers and the Lakers.

Lakers would probably take either Horford or Smith - and try to get Korver if possible.

Clipers would only take Horford and/or Jeff Teague.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

I did, this is what happens when you get new neighbors who have 4 dogs that bark all night and then construction workers building houses next you at 7 AM.

You don't get sleep and start mis-reading things.
    Horford/Howard would be insane tho I must say as much as I hate Dwight that's a killer PF/C combo.

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Rubio2Gasol
    Who wants these picks you are so eager to trade? Most certainly not the Clippers and the Lakers.

Lakers would probably take either Horford or Smith - and try to get Korver if possible.

Clipers would only take Horford and/or Jeff Teague.
    Huh, the Hawks aren't S&T'ing for Dwight or CP3, they can afford to sign both outright and still build a team.

The only person that the Hawks would S&T is Josh Smith.

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Horford/Howard would be insane tho I must say as much as I hate Dwight that's a killer PF/C combo.
    That core would give Miami fits and compete with the pacers Bulls and Knicks etc.

Good High School Starter

Both are top notch rebounders as well. Al averaged 10 RPG basically as a PF playing the 5. We all know Dwight can rebound.

Add in some rookies and Corey Brewer and maybe a vet SG and it could be GG.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

I just realized the entire Atlanta roster is basically free agents....if you sign Paul Teague will definitely want to leave as well. Smith probably won't do them the favor of S&T seeing as he wants a max contract and the only place that's happening is somewhere with cap space to waste.