Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
    All her pics are photoshopped,you should see her real ass,all wrinkly and shit.
    Don't know about that. Her cell phone pictures, that were supposebly leaked - ye right the bitch leaked them out herself- aren't airbrush and her ass still looks good there.

Banned

don't believe me?

Banned

Actually,i went to a vida guerrera(sp?) fan site yesterday to see if she had more picture then i went to the forum(bookmarked) and i saw these pics so its not really that hard to find the pics. Don't you have gorapz pic on your desktop,another man?

I rule the local playground theinfamousmobb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    So predictable...you couldnt wait to post that image.

Those are photoshopped, Ive seen pics of her with no makeup on and she stil looks banging

Banned

She looks like any latina that i could find at the mall but her BODY is BANGING.

Banned

You dudes act as if yall are dating supermodels and crap, all of you know damn well you would give your left nut to hit it
    I can easily think of 100 girls in my high school alone who I would choose to have sex with over this one. She doesn't make me aroused whatsoever. Would I say no? No.. but there are many I'd rather have.

I rule the local playground theinfamousmobb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    I can easily think of 100 girls in my high school alone who I would choose to have sex with over this one. She doesn't make me aroused whatsoever. Would I say no? No.. but there are many I'd rather have.

So can I, seeing how I live in Miami, but shes still banging.

Those are photoshopped
    Hhahaa, someone would go through the trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by geeWiz15
    The point is not everyone would give up thier left nut. Some idiots would. Vida isnt great...her ass makes her much like buffy with the huge ass (which i dont like today;her face is busted and ass doesnt turn me on as it initially did). So yes there are other females some here have crossed paths with that were/are hotter then Vida. Also chicks you would smash over Vidda

I just dont buy your exaggerrated claim that you can EASILY think of 100 chicks in your school you would choose to bun. Dont go overboard Harry Poter.

Quote Originally Posted by JSub
    Hhahaa, someone would go through the trouble?
    Most net models and models who have pix posted in magz do. Lots of celebs do as well. There are geeks who make good money touching up photos for woman. Trouble? You got the skills you should try it...make some money.

There are geeks who make good money touching up photos for woman.
    No, I meant who'd go thru the trouble to "down-touch" pictures to make them uglier.

Local High School Star icemanfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Yeah, she's pretty ****in' hot. I love an ass that when you slap it, it slaps you back

Playboy seems to tone down her hotness though...trying to be "classy" and all that...
    Agreed, she's hot in a street slut kinda way. No need to try to class her up.

I seen this girl shop at Anaheim Hills last summer I think, she looked gorgeous...none of you would reject here, you kidding me?

She might be talked about too much, but this girl is nothing but beautiful...from head to toes. Any of you seen her cell phone pics, those weren't professionally done, and she looked damn fine in them, face wise and ass.

Regarding those lame "paparazzi" shots that dude posted, I can post thousands of those same pictures exposing other great looking celebrities, everyone have those bad days. People get payed to hide in the bushes and take pictures of celebrities looking average. That's how they collect their paychecks.
    Lets be real here, most of you don't as look good as her in her worse days.
    Last edited by West-Side; 06-10-2006 at 05:52 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatNumber8
    don't believe me?

i don't get why she would do a photoshoot with smeared makeup?

Banned

Don't tell me you guys wouldn't LOVE to chase her through the woods with a hammer
    chasing women in the forest with weapons...no, i'm not that kind of guy. that's just not my thing, ya know? atleast not on the 1st date.