Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: Crazed anti-Kobe troll crap

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Pau was a great #2 option durring their title runs. Nobody can debate that.

However, a lot (not all) people like to bring up how Kobe had TWO dominate big men in Pau & Bynum.

When in reality, Bynum was an average center throughout their runs who could barely stay on the court
    Bynum's play didn't really matter. Just his physical presence was enough. They clog up the paint with the twin towers. And you can't find a stat to prove just how dominate that is. Two 7 foot shot blockers and Ariza/ World Peace. That is why it's dominate because of the combination. Gasol playing out of his mind but their defense and shot blocking. And offensive rebounding.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Default Re: Things Kobe-haters say

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    EDIT: It seems that a total of 3 poster & 1 mod were smart enough to take this as a "anti Kobe" thread. Sadly goes to show how spot on i was with my impersonation of the Kobe haters...

Let's start with his 5 rings..

Who'd he play against to get his first 3 rings you may ask? The Nets & Pacers, you say? Nah, doesn't count those teams were weak & Shaq CARRIED this scrub to each title.

Although i can't explain why Shaq was un able to win a ring with his previous teams or before Kobe became a "legit" all star, or why Kobe won more rings w/o Shaw than Shaq did w/o Kobe.

Must be that Shaq stole the 4 leaf clover while he was in LA that Kobe carries around in his pockets!

Champion in 09, nikka please he was carried by his bigs, Bynum a.k.a. baby Shaq puttin up 6 & 4 (http://www.lakersuniverse.com/season...yoff_stats.htm)

Let's not forget Gasol, the real 09 & 10 FMVP's puttin up 18 & 10.

Thats a COMBINED 24 & 14 per game from his 2 DOMINATE bigs. So nope that ring doesn't count.

2010? Once again nikka please did you see Gasol hitting all of those clutch shots in the WCF?

Carried by his DOMINATE bigs once again, Bynum BEASTED & put up 9 & 7.

So nah, that ring doesn't count either.

Although, i can't find a logical reason for why Pau Gasol never won a playoff game as the #1 option of a team.

08 MVP? Please CP3 was robbed.

A 35ppg season? ANY Player could do that if they took enough shots OBVIOUSLY.

Bottom line, Kobe sucks this dude has a career of lucking out & winning championships, while he rides the coat tails of other big men.

All those 1st team all defensive selections? Please the coach's that vote on that have NO idea what their talking about.

Trust me i know what i'm talking about, i catch at least 10 games each year.
    What kills me, is how they willingly post all that ridiculous hot garbage, that literally makes no sense....at all. Then following it by saying "yeah.......I'm a fan of the game," fully expecting reasonable fans to actually take them seriously

I love it when a Kobe hater has nothing else to say when they are proven wrong out comes the RAPE comments.

They also love pointing out Game 7 of the 2010 Finals and the shooting percentage.

But the truth is that game was a well played defensive game for both teams.
    And every game that series was won by a certain team doing better with a certain stat. BOARDS. How many did Kobe get that day?

Any how...players like Kobe and yes LeBron come around ever so often. We should all respect their games....don't have to like them but respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    I love it when a Kobe hater has nothing else to say when they are proven wrong out comes the RAPE comments.

They also love pointing out Game 7 of the 2010 Finals and the shooting percentage.

But the truth is that game was a well played defensive game for both teams.
    And every game that series was won by a certain team doing better with a certain stat. BOARDS. How many did Kobe get that day?

Any how...players like Kobe and yes LeBron come around ever so often. We should all respect their games....don't have to like them but respect them.
    Jason Richardson could do what Kobe does in LA if he was on LA and given superstar treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Jason Richardson could do what Kobe does in LA if he was on LA and given superstar treatment.

You my friend are smoking crack.
    And J Rich would be the first to tell you just that.

Quote Originally Posted by crisoner
    You my friend are smoking crack.
    And J Rich would be the first to tell you just that.
    How can you really know? I watched J Rich ball hard in his last year of PHX and put up better stats then Kobe has ever managed. And that is playing on PHX a team historically hated by the refs. Imagine if JRich had refs on his dick like in LA.

(adds to "dumbest things ever heard said on Insidehoops thread)

added

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: The worst player ever

Quote Originally Posted by DixieNourmous
    Cute

I want one of these
    omfg so cute

How can you really know? I watched J Rich ball hard in his last year of PHX and put up better stats then Kobe has ever managed. And that is playing on PHX a team historically hated by the refs. Imagine if JRich had refs on his dick like in LA.
    Riiiight. Quit saying shit you dont even believe.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Riiiight. Quit saying shit you dont even believe.
    I do believe it. J Rich is one of my all-time favorite players. I'm from Michigan and he is from Saginaw. He went to MSU. I think he is just as good as Kobe sometimes but gets no respect. Because he doesn't play on a successful organization. I watched what J Rich did on the Warriors. I mean do some of you Kobe loyalists even watch any other players? How is Kobe better then J-Rich. J-Rich is a better 3 point shooter. And a better dunker. Better post player because he learned how to do it college. The only thing I'd give Kobe is better foot work.

Not airballing my layups anymore Sleu27's Avatar

I do believe it. J Rich is one of my all-time favorite players. I'm from Michigan and he is from Saginaw. He went to MSU. I think he is just as good as Kobe sometimes but gets no respect. Because he doesn't play on a successful organization. I watched what J Rich did on the Warriors. I mean do some of you Kobe loyalists even watch any other players? How is Kobe better then J-Rich. J-Rich is a better 3 point shooter. And a better dunker. Better post player because he learned how to do it college. The only thing I'd give Kobe is better foot work.

How the f#ck do you make sense?

A strong retard you are.

kobes post game> jrichs post game

well kobe> jrich in everything...

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    Well it's true when has Kobe ever shot 50% in the play off's through 16 games? shooting 48% from 3?

Well it's true when has Kobe ever shot 50% in the play off's through 16 games? shooting 48% from 3?
    going 20-5-1 on 50/48/76 3 playoff series suddenly makes him better than kobe has ever been?

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    going 20-5-1 on 50/48/76 3 playoff series suddenly makes him better than kobe has ever been?
    Yeah what makes what Kobe does so special? Like I said J Rich is a better shooter. Makes more shots. Hits more 3's. I've never seen that matched by Kobe's individual play. Unless your one of those people who only care about PPG. Which I'm guessing you all are.