Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Feminists are now trying to prop up this fatass and trying to say it's okay

Tess Holliday

Kevin Cuck will defend this.

College star

Default Re: Feminists are now trying to prop up this fatass and trying to say it's okay

Someone put her knees on backwards?

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Default Re: Feminists are now trying to prop up this fatass and trying to say it's okay

"Revolutionary"
    "Redefining the meaning of beauty"
    "Inspiration to us all"

I bet those are the phrases people use to glorify her fat ass. Like it's some sort of accomplishment being obese and saying "****YOURBEAUTYSTANDARDS"

She doesn't even look human

seriously, look at her limbs, her hands and feet. Looks like a f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]king ogre. those broad af shoulders and small head has her looking incredibly weird

She's objectively UGLY AS SIN

I had worse.

Stop stalking the lunatics online. You're only giving the legitimacy to them, Jameer. You're a loonie yourself

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    Stop stalking the lunatics online. You're only giving the legitimacy to them, Jameer. You're a loonie yourself
    I'm not stalking anyone. THIS IS MAINSTREAM FEMINISM. I see it on my Facebook page all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    I'm not stalking anyone. THIS IS MAINSTREAM FEMINISM. I see it on my Facebook page all the time.
    Mainstreem Westborough church my ass. They are ridiculous and you are ridiculous for accepting this reality. Your fb feed shitty. The whole dialog is skewed. Please worry about the world piece, workers rights, justice and (no)corruption, and not about some first world problems where righteous people bring out the other righteous (you) out of woodwork.

Mainstreem Westborough church my ass. They are ridiculous and you are ridiculous for accepting this reality. Your fb feed shitty. The whole dialog is skewed. Please worry about the world piece, workers rights, justice and (no)corruption, and not about some first world problems where righteous people bring out the other righteous (you) out of woodwork.
    There's no point in me even addressing this. If you aren't informed on shit I can't read anything for you. That's on you.

Banned

Would smash [COLOR="White"]to death with a sledge hammer and a battle axe[/COLOR]

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

And yet they still won't embrace your 13 year-old anime chicks. Poor op.

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    And yet they still won't embrace your 13 year-old anime chicks. Poor op.
    Don't you have some ISH posters to perma ban for no reason? Cuck.

There's no point in me even addressing this. If you aren't informed on shit I can't read anything for you. That's on you.
    You can choose to focus on the most absurd stuff and become it. Or you can take on the real problems. Pick your reality, define yourself.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Don't you have some ISH posters to perma ban for no reason? Cuck.
    I thought your baby-talk word was "kek." Now you say "cuck?" I guess you're getting older. Next you'll be eating solid food and fantasizing about 15 year-old anime girls. Yay you.

Banned

You can choose to focus on the most absurd stuff and become it. Or you can take on the real problems. Pick your reality, define yourself.
    Thats gay though