Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, the finals were fixed...

Series ends in 5 if the NBA doesn't intervene for the coward.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

The coward begged for a suspension and the NBA obliged, because it also meant a lot more money to prolong the series.

The NBA maximized profits.

Bran will never be top 10 and that was etched in stone on July 8th, 2010, and then beaten like a dead horse on July 11th, 2014.

Keep living the delusional fantasy if it keeps you from hurting yourself or others...but one day you will have to face your problems in the mirror and come to grips with them; inevitably releasing the reality that you painfully hide from daily.

Good college starter

Default Re: No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, the finals were fixed...

Default Re: No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, the finals were fixed...

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, Lebron is a top 5 player of all time.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Then why are you still here? You told us you were done with the NBA after the finals...but here you are still desperately seeking our attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Then why are you still here? You told us you were done with the NBA after the finals...but here you are still desperately seeking our attention.
    I'm done with believing the NBA is real.

I still love the game.

But the NBA, in the grand scheme of things, is a plot.

I've been watching The Basketball Tournament and the summer league every day, because that's how much I love the game and real competition.

One month later, OP's still melting!

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

just for argument's sake, let's just say game 5 was rigged to extend the series. So what? What about game 6 and 7? I've been a Warriors fan since the early 90's so as much as it hurts to say this, Warriors choked. And the choke job was led by their best and my favorite player. And while IMO, I believe the 2 weeks he had to take off due to injuries really threw off his conditioning which affected his play/production....TBH, no excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Cali Syndicate
    just for argument's sake, let's just say game 5 was rigged to extend the series. So what? What about game 6 and 7? I've been a Warriors fan since the early 90's so as much as it hurts to say this, Warriors choked. And the choke job was led by their best and my favorite player. And while IMO, I believe the 2 weeks he had to take off due to injuries really threw off his conditioning which affected his play/production....TBH, no excuses.

The Warriors had all the momentum and would've easily ended the series.

When Green came back, he played on eggshells in game 6.

As a neutral fan it was not rigged, Draymond is a dirty dog and karma played out.

The only thing worth talking about is how pathetic you and warrior losers are.

Go spend some time with your kids or something

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    As a neutral fan it was not rigged, Draymond is a dirty dog and karma played out.

The only thing worth talking about is how pathetic you and warrior losers are.

Go spend some time with your kids or something
    You gave away your identity.

Just another closet Bransvestite.

Too ashamed to admit it.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    No matter how much you try to convince yourself and others, Lebron is a top 5 player of all time.
    Top 3.

And if he can continue his great play he's about to put up the GOAT longevity, bar none. Which will cement him as basically undisputed number 2 behind MJ.

Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife

The Warriors had all the momentum and would've easily ended the series.

When Green came back, he played on eggshells in game 6.

Then that's Draymond's bad. Play hard, just don't get ejected. 99% of the NBA can do it. Why can't he? 1 ejection, 1 loss followed by 2 losses.Had nothing to do with momentum and more to do with mental and physical toughness. Warriors fell apart.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Series ends in 5 if the NBA doesn't intervene for the coward.

You know it.

I know it.

Everyone knows it.

The coward begged for a suspension and the NBA obliged, because it also meant a lot more money to prolong the series.

The NBA maximized profits.

Bran will never be top 10 and that was etched in stone on July 8th, 2010, and then beaten like a dead horse on July 11th, 2014.

Keep living the delusional fantasy if it keeps you from hurting yourself or others...but one day you will have to face your problems in the mirror and come to grips with them; inevitably releasing the reality that you painfully hide from daily.
    Takes balls to come out and say it like this but its true

NBA is a business

Their first interested is maximizing profits

That was their agenda when they tampered with the 2016 NBA Finals

Yea and game 6 was were bogut got injured on purpose by gay.r bitch but no Bron groupie want to mention that shit!