Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default Dirk on how he'll go out "I'm more like a Duncan guy, I don't need the light as much"

Dirk Nowitzki: You know… with a 60-point game? That’s so Kobe like. The whole arena was standing up the whole fourth quarter. But I’m more like a Duncan guy. More a quiet guy. I don’t need the limelight as much.

Link: Dallas Morning News

I like how Dirk and Duncan keep their teams competitive to the very last minute. True franchise legends.

Default Re: Dirk on how he'll go out "I'm more like a Duncan guy, I don't need the light as much"

Duncan yeah.

Dirk? So-so.

His team isn't in the lotto, but he wasn't competetive since 2011.
    Still his loyalty is praise worthy.

(Though the 2014 mavs gave the spurs a real scare in the 1st round. )

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Dirk on how he'll go out "I'm more like a Duncan guy, I don't need the light as much"

dirk is a true legend! duncan is gay and kobe is a rapist....

If he was given 50 shots i bet dirk could score 60 too

Dirk seems like such a nice guy.

Dunking on everybody in the park BedroomBully's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    If he was given 50 shots i bet dirk could score 60 too
    Unlike Kobrick, Dirk is efficient with his shot selection. I guarantee he drops 70-80 points with 50 FGA.

Didn't Kobe also say he didn't want a retirement tour, only to announce his retirement like 2 months into the season when he was getting backlash for his shitty play?

Dirk certainly does seem like a humble guy though. I could see him going that route.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Duncan and Dirk are just awkward guys with no swag. That is why they don't like the spotlight. No reason to puff their peters over it.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Duncan and Dirk are just awkward guys with no swag. That is why they don't like the spotlight. No reason to puff their peters over it.
    I'll take humility and unselfishness over swag.

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rmt
    I'll take humility and unselfishness over swag.
    They are just not talented with charisma so they sit there like a rock and don't say anything. What a great achievement...

They are just not talented with charisma so they sit there like a rock and don't say anything. What a great achievement...
    What? And you think Kobe has charisma? Hate to break it to you but Duncan and Dirk get along better with their team mates than Kobe does - much more important than any fake persona Kobe gives off in public.

Kobe has so much charisma that he had to rape a mediocre looking white girl to get laid

NBA rookie of the year

TommyGriffin

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BedroomBully
    Unlike Kobrick, Dirk is efficient with his shot selection. I guarantee he drops 70-80 points with 50 FGA.
    So he's going to launch up 50 shots in the lets say...40 mins he plays...and all the shots are going to be good shots? Right. Ban this shitty alt too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Kobe has so much charisma that he had to rape a mediocre looking white girl to get laid