Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Default Re: Rose hurt again. Why didn't the Bulls amnesty him?

Quote Originally Posted by Upgrayedd
    Have fun cheering Derrick Rose still while he makes dumb ass comments and continues to sit on the bench.

I'd rather support the players on the Bulls that actually want to be out there on the court and play.

Nag nag nag... that's all you do.

Like a whiny girl who is cold outside, and has to remind everyone that it's cold every few minutes. Nag nag nag.

It's funny that Upgrayyed is in here talking about him making stupid comments and being a moron when his posts get more and more stupid.

You just repeat yourself and say the same shit over and over again with no substance.

How about we're 6-0 on the road? How about we have one of the best records in the league with important guys missing games? How about our offense looks more dangerous and fluid than it has the entire Thibs era? How about being excited for how much better we will be once we correct our defense and rebounding to get them back to being elite?

I really want to come on here and post more, but morons like Upgrayyed make it difficult to be active on here.

You come in here time and time again and all you basically do is talk shit about DRose. Just shut up already.

The guy can't control being injured. Playing hurt and playing through injuries is two different things. Why don't you bash Noah for missing games injured? Gibson? Gasol? Those guys are warriors? They're not soft?
    They miss games for the same shit DRose missing games for.

Rose gets the soft label why? because he missed entire seasons with major injuries? You think Noah would have came back earlier from an ACL or Meniscus tear? No. He would miss the entire season too. Would you call him soft?

DRose had major injuries. That's why he sat. And that's why he sits through minor ones now. If he would have never tore his ACL or Meniscus I guarantee he'd still be playing through minor injuries just like he did his first few seasons when he only missed a handful of games.

A guy who doesn't give a shit about his future, about his city, about his team or teammates doesn't bust his ass for two years in rehab to get his body and skills back to an elite level.

Numerous NBA players past and present have come out in support of Derrick. A lot of guys wish they would have taken the approach Derrick is taken to not ruin their careers or extend their careers. He's still only 26.

And this nonsense about criticizing him for his comments? You're more stupid than he is for even bringing that up. Derrick isn't very intelligent. Never has been and never will be. I could care less. He plays ball and he does it well. He's never going to be a good public speaker. Those comments came off wrong because he doesn't know how to express himself and he wasn't able to substantiate them or correct them when he had the chance because he's not smart enough to do so.

Regardless he worked his ass off to get back on the court. Everyone from the players to the coaches say he's still first one in and last one out. He wouldn't be doing all of this if he didn't care. That expression on his face, that disappointment, his body language, how pissed he was when he had to come out with that hamstring injury speaks louder than any words he could say. He wants to be out there healthy and contributing more than anyone. Yes even more than you Upgrayyed.

Local High School Star Upgrayedd's Avatar

Wow. That must be Rose's brother Reggie who posted that. No one else could be that supportive of this guy still.

Soft, fragile, stupid. Enjoy supporting this guy.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Wow. That must be Rose's brother Reggie who posted that. No one else could be that supportive of this guy still.

Soft, fragile, stupid. Enjoy supporting this guy.

Don't you think there's something wrong with your thinking when you're the only one who thinks that way.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    Don't you think there's something wrong with your thinking when you're the only one who thinks that way.
    Maybe the only one in this thread but the only one? Go read the comments on ESPN or on Facebook.

Plenty of Chicago Bulls fans are sick of Derrick Rose.

Go youtube search for Charles Barkley's comments from last week on Inside the NBA.

I'm not the only one who's tired of Rose's stupid comments and tired of him sitting on the bench and not playing.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Maybe the only one in this thread but the only one? Go read the comments on ESPN or on Facebook.

Plenty of Chicago Bulls fans are sick of Derrick Rose.

Go youtube search for Charles Barkley's comments from last week on Inside the NBA.

I'm not the only one who's tired of Rose's stupid comments and tired of him sitting on the bench and not playing.

People on ESPN are worst then here. And half of those comments come from people on FB. I've come to know that most knowledgeable fans aren't ones that spew their hate online.

I try to be a "nice" guy who wants to avoid offending anybody here.
    But as a Bulls fan, I can't help but really wonder about Rose commitment to this team.
    Bull's Drs, clears him to play. His own Dr cleared him. Then he says only God can tell me when to play.
    Then he say's I gotta think long term here about my career etc.
    Now, he says, "Im listening to my body"
    In the meantime, old fragile guys like Kirk and Tar are forced to carry the torch, gets banged around while their highest paid player looks on.
    Now I ask the fans here, really?, There's no hint of doubt from you guys whether this HUMAN BEING IS MAKING A HUMAN MISTAKE? A bad judgement like ALL of commit, really?

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    But as a Bulls fan, I can't help but really wonder about Rose commitment to this team.
    Bull's Drs, clears him to play. His own Dr cleared him. Then he says only God can tell me when to play.
    In the meantime, old fragile guys like Kirk and Tar are forced to carry the torch, gets banged around while their highest paid player looks on.
    Now I ask the fans here, really?, There's no hint of doubt from you guys whether this HUMAN BEING IS MAKING A HUMAN MISTAKE? A bad judgement like ALL of commit, really?

I see where you're coming from, but this is different to flat out saying you're sick and tired of rose being a wimp and we should of amnestied him.

I Will forever give him the benefit of the doubt being a bulls player and his cautiousness is related to legit concerns of previous serious injuries. He should not be put in the same category as other injured players or criticize him for being extra careful.

I do however have a problem with guys like boozer who are completely healthy and suck on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    You at least approach this properly. It's not about being nice, it's about being level headed when approaching a sensitive topic. There's not a Bulls fan out there that didn't raise an eyebrow with a whole lot of things Derrick has said. The thing is, I really do not put much stock into what he says. The guy is awkward as hell in front of the camera and has questionable intelligence, why would I hold any comments against him? Yeah, the comments annoy me, but it doesn't change the fact that the reasons he has been sitting is legit, and that he should be sitting with an ailing ankle and hamstring after everything he's been through. Doctors have even said he's lucky to be playing ball, but they didn't say he would be exempt from the setbacks.

No one knows how Derrick is feeling, even his doctors. So we can't sit here and say, "Oh, he should've come back as soon as he was cleared last winter!!". Look at how he played very underwhelming basketball in the FIBA tournament, he looked like a shell of himself, and that was long after he was cleared and was entirely "healthy". Look at the set backs he's experiencing this season, again, long after doctors cleared him last season...could you imagine what would have happened if he rushed in last season soon after being cleared? Keep in mind that at the point he was cleared was the point that the level of intensity in the NBA season picks up.

I am just in a wait and see mode. And I'll be damned if I support all the hate coming towards D-Rose and the Bulls as a result of injuries, yet. I've said this earlier in the thread and will do so again, I need at least two seasons to come to a verdict on Derrick Rose. His talent when healthy and what the amazing things has done for the Bulls in such a short time should at least buy him that much respect from real fans.

It's been two full seasons pretty much of Rose on the bench. His past contributions to this team don't get him a pass anymore. At least with me. I was excited about him this summer watching him play for Team USA. But his first or second game back, he twists both ankles and misses like 3 games, now his hamstring. And then his stupid comments. Then he had a chance to fix those comments and didn't. I'm just done with him for now. I've defended him on the main forum when people questioned him. I can't anymore. Not until I see him on the court for an extended period of time this season and getting back to MVP form. Until then I'm going to question his commitment to the team with his comments and not playing through these minor ankle/hamstring injuries that other elite players tend to play through.

It's been two full seasons pretty much of Rose on the bench. His past contributions to this team don't get him a pass anymore. At least with me. I was excited about him this summer watching him play for Team USA. But his first or second game back, he twists both ankles and misses like 3 games, now his hamstring. And then his stupid comments. Then he had a chance to fix those comments and didn't. I'm just done with him for now. I've defended him on the main forum when people questioned him. I can't anymore. Not until I see him on the court for an extended period of time this season and getting back to MVP form. Until then I'm going to question his commitment to the team with his comments and not playing through these minor ankle/hamstring injuries that other elite players tend to play through.

Why do you bend over so easily to the Naysayers?

F.ck Em. We have 6 championships and Counting.

Most just hate because they fear what a healthy rose can do. The sooner you stop letting g these trolls get to you about rose, the sooner you will get back to being a normal bulls fan.

until then, you're a b.tch.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    until then, you're a b.tch.
    Poido gone wild.

betrayedd!