Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    National High School Star beastee's Avatar

Default Re: Wizards vs Bulls GT

Bulls problem is they have major letdown games against weak teams at home. Very frustrating team effort tonight.

Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Sessions

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    It is pathetic. I was at the Hawks game Saturday and he was the main reason they lost. Horford abused him. He needs to toughen up for sure.
    His cement feet is just a killer for their defense, his PnR defense is one of the worst I've seen and unless it's a direct contest at the rim where he can just use his length/size, he gets lit up by any quick guard. Bucks have the same problem with Monroe, except Pau is like 10 years older and even slower. And offensively it seems like damn near half his shots are wide open midrange jumpers that Rose and Butler spoonfeed him.

These wiz fans are such Rose haters that can't stand he is out playing their guy. They rip him apart after every game and its refreshing to see him putting it together lately. He has never been a huge assist guy, but as long as he is driving he is effective enough.
    Rose almost always outplays Wall. That's not anything that I'm concerned about.

Either way, Rose is hardly touching the ball when he's on fire. Barely moving. He needs to be demanding the ball right now, and he needs to shoot.
    Last edited by Relinquish; 01-11-2016 at 11:07 PM.

Rose choking away this game with all these TOs

Great defense from the Wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Rose almost always outplays Wall. That's not anything that I'm concerned about.

Either way, Rose is hardly touching the ball when he's on fire. Barely moving. He needs to be demanding the ball right now.
    yeah, he is clearly trying to force some passes. F that, drive it dude. But lead foot Gasol hasn't helped tonight. Oh well. Good Game Wizards. Bulls need to be more consistent.

Wall closing this game out strong.

yeah, he is clearly trying to force some passes. F that, drive it dude. But lead foot Gasol hasn't helped tonight. Oh well. Good Game Wizards. Bulls need to be more consistent.
    Don't sweat it, our bench players have a collective good game once every 5. Unfortunately, that game was tonight. You guys are better than us regardless of tonight's outcome.

Lol John

Quote Originally Posted by Relinquish
    Don't sweat it, our bench players have a collective good game once every 5. Unfortunately, that game was tonight. You guys are better than us regardless of tonight's outcome.
    Yeah, I guess injuries haven't helped. I didn't think they would be that bad this year. they have time though, but Wall needs to really kick it up a notch and be a superstar at this point.

Yeah, I guess injuries haven't helped. I didn't think they would be that bad this year. they have time though, but Wall needs to really kick it up a notch and be a superstar at this point.
    He has been. His month of December was incredible, the problem was the amount of injuries was too much during that time. The injury situation is still not good, but I think once Beal comes back (so long as he doesn't get injured again) I'd be surprised if this team can't at least sneak into the postseason.

Bulls problem is they have major letdown games against weak teams at home. Very frustrating team effort tonight.
    bulls problem is Derrick Rose. dude is -26 lol, dude is a pg with 23 points 1 assist and 4 turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    bulls problem is Derrick Rose. dude is -26 lol, dude is a pg with 23 points 1 assist and 4 turnovers
    Up until his last couple turnovers dude was playing great and was the only reason the Bulls weren't getting blown out by the 1st quarter. Maybe watch the game.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    But hey, Milbuck said I was nitpicking when I said despite being hot, he wasn't giving enough effort.

3 of those TOs came in the 4th too.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Up until his last couple turnovers dude was playing great and was the only reason the Bulls weren't getting blown out by the 1st quarter. Maybe watch the game.
    I watched the second half and I saw a terrible player who can't play defense and can only score.