Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: How come Hayward can compete athleticially in the NBA and other whities can't?

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    Geographia give shape to people then that is race . Race is about your shape . Some people have longer arms , somr people have shorter legs , that is genetics . Genetics couldn't make more athletic a person . Life(live) culture,styles and feed give shape to your athleticism and gain you .

Geographia = Race = Genetics = Body shape

Your life cultur + feed = your athleticism level
    I really hope you are trolling.

Default Re: How come Hayward can compete athleticially in the NBA and other whities can't?

Racist thread . Black people more athletic in nba history cause them grown in streets,chaos life and more physical world . You can't gain physically with rich life .
    feyki for MONTHS now has been the most subtle troll on ISH. He might've blown his cover with this post tho.

You can search that . I'm talking with science .

Racist thread . Black people more athletic in nba history cause them grown in streets,chaos life and more physical world . You can't gain physically with rich life .
    ROFL

This is peak "pauk" comedy right here

There's quite a few guys in the league who are white and more athletic than Hayward. Might be good to watch some basketball prior to making a stupid topic.

"Grown in streets, chaos life and more physical world"? Why are you acting like that's specific to black Americans? Have you heard of Eastern Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    "Grown in streets, chaos life and more physical world"? Why are you acting like that's specific to black Americans? Have you heard of Eastern Europe?
    I don't understand what you mean .

Yes, evolution totally happened over the span of a few hunded years.

White and privileged confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by AirBonner
    White and privileged confirmed.

I remember that when seeing your post .

But i hate white people(anglo saxons , franks etc..) . And I am a Turk .

I did just explain that , there is no ubermensch from race to race .

I don't understand what you mean .

You are implying that the tough conditions on the streets, chaos, etc is what results in black people's seemingly better athleticism. You said you 'cant be athletic living a rich life' implying that is the reason white people are less athletic.

My point is that there are people all around the world in India, China, and Eastern Europe who grow up in as tough or actually MUCH TOUGHER conditions with less money than Black Americans, yet they are not as athletic.

Therefore, there is certainly a large genetic component to athleticism.

I remember that when seeing your post .

But i hate white people(anglo saxons , franks etc..) . And I am a Turk .

I did just explain that , there is no ubermensch from race to race .
    how do you hate an entire race

Oarabbus ;

I don't think so . There was many athletes from asian or white race . You focus on America Sports .

Airbonner ;

No , i probably hate just %20 of them . You know , some whites are real assholes .