Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Local High School Star gilalizard's Avatar

Default Re: Shaq REAAALLLLY doesn't like Kenny

Always found Kenny kind of obnoxious.

Even though Chuck and CW (and Reggie) never won a ring, I've got a higher regard for them. They were star players and had to play to that extra expectation. Was Kenny ever expected to lead a team to a championship? Especially so with Chuck and Reggie who had to battle MJ.

Kenny as the centerpiece of a team? el oh el. His arrogance is unjustified considering the people he is sitting with.

That said, I happily prefer him to Shaq. While he's obnoxious, he has thought out opinions and he can express himself clearly.

Shaq is about Shaq, and his failings as an analyst, and a cohesive member of their broadcasting team, are as big as he is. He is seriously ****ing up their chemistry.

Maybe he'll improve with time. But I have a hard time seeing Shaq ever not being ultimately about Shaq.
    Last edited by gilalizard; 01-06-2012 at 12:38 AM.

Irrational Jordan superfan StarJordan's Avatar

^right on, dont like kenny much, but he's million times better than shaq. SHAQ NEEDS TO GO TNT!

Banned

Yea, Shaq hates D12 too....just called Bynum best center in the league. He's good but come one now Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu
    Yea, Shaq hates D12 too....just called Bynum best center in the league. He's good but come one now Shaq
    Shaq can act like a spiteful child at times

Serious playground baller schism206's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
    Shaq should just work for NBATV. He doesn't belong in TNT and neither does Chris Webber either. Inside the NBA on TNT should simply be Kenny Smith, EJ, and Charles Barkley, nobody should break or join that group.
    I agree with that, but I don't mind when Cwebb is on it occasionally.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Shaq's too sensitive to be working on TNT. Just a minute ago he got all offended when Kenny poked fun at his movie career. On Open Court on NBATV, I remember Chuck making fun of Shaq's FT shooting, and Shaq again got all offended. I mean he's really getting p!ssed. A guy like that has no place on Inside the NBA, which is ALL about guys hanging out and ragging on each other. If you can't take a joke, GTFO there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Shaq's too sensitive to be working on TNT. Just a minute ago he got all offended when Kenny poked fun at his movie career. On Open Court on NBATV, I remember Chuck making fun of Shaq's FT shooting, and Shaq again got all offended. I mean he's really getting p!ssed. A guy like that has no place on Inside the NBA, which is ALL about guys hanging out and ragging on each other. If you can't take a joke, GTFO there.
    THIS

Banned

I know yall saw Shaq looking at kenny like that....And even squeezed in "Sacramento brother" as if his opinion is wrongly biased or something....

1. Kenny Smith was a starter on that Rockets team.
    2. Kenny Smith was a very good player.
    3. Who cares? What does that have to do with it?

Shaq sucks.

Banned

Shaq is so dull. its his monotone voice and he's not a good analyst either, nor funny. he's killed their whole dynamic.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy

Shaq can't handle crticisms, but can dish them. Thats always been the case going back to his kobe feud, and when it spilled over to Phil/Lakers a little he got all sensitive when Phil criticized him some, all the while when he had been taking shots at kobe ever siince he left. shaq is real annoying imo.