Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: I think...we have hit the peak. Never before have more people needed to....

Quote Originally Posted by DFish
    Do you have your carry license too?

dude!? what happened to your obliques!

you gotta start working out again

and your apartment looks pretty shitty, too

Local High School Star WillyJakk's Avatar

Default Re: I think...we have hit the peak. Never before have more people needed to....

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    What is I bid u ado? Where are you from Mr Rogers?

Thread is spot on. These ridiculous reaction threads posts that aren't made only by trolls but actual normal posters are ridiculous. Why would I bother to engage in a good bball discussion if people overreact and argue on it? Skip it sure but tired of having to sift thru crap threads that have started becoming the majority here.
    Enter: GOOB

I noticed nearly everytime I post something you have to interject, it's like you got lo-jack on my posts.

"Bidding him adieu" was my classy way of saying "I'm peacin' outta this bullsh*t thread" (I guess that went over your head) but it seems you want attention so here you go:

See... some peeps may "see" you as the cute quiet good girl from work they think is nice because she sits at her cubicle working hard all day cause well, that's how they know you.

I "see" you as the drunk loud mouth b*tch in the Sixers snapback at the bar drinking jello shots screaming "Whoo whoo!" everytime she sees me hoping I'll come talk to her but I never do cause well, that's how I know you.

Now that that's settled go make some more threads complaining about the 76ers, ok?

"Adieu".
    Last edited by WillyJakk; 01-05-2012 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WillyJakk

I noticed nearly everytime I post something you have to interject, it's like you got lo-jack on my posts.

"Bidding him adieu" was my classy way of saying "I'm peacin' outta this bullsh*t thread" (I guess that went over your head) but it seems you want attention so here you go:

See... some peeps may "see" you as the cute quiet good girl from work they think is nice because she sits at her cubicle working hard all day cause well, that's how they know you.

I "see" you as the drunk loud mouth b*tch in the Sixers snapback at the bar drinking jello shots screaming "Whoo whoo!" everytime she sees me hoping I'll come talk to her but I never do cause well, that's how I know you.

Now that that's settled go make some more threads complaining about the 76ers, ok?

"Adieu".

Post of the year .......book it.

You are insecure and suffer from paranoia. I love idiots, errr sorry didnt want to insult you. I love posters like yourself who make up stuff direction from the good ole poop shoot. Makes me wonder why do you even have a brain when you use your ass as your thinker?

We have a search function. You have a memory I presume. So you back this statement up. I dont want to hear you dont have any time you have a life. I dont want to hear you dont remember but you do remember but just dont remember the thread in which you remember I followed you in.

Back that sh!t up, no juvenile.

Lame ass posters thinking the world, the internet, msgboards revolve around you. Who are you? I dont care nor am I asking about your rep here. I'm asking you literally who the f*ck are you that you so full of yourself to think someone is stalking you and your every world? I dont know who you are. I dont know what team you root for. I dont know who your favorite player is. I dont know any other subject topics you are interested in. I dont know if you had an original username here. I know nothing about you yet I'm intrigued about you where I follow you in every post you made and comment.

Prove it jackass. And dont feel bad because other idiots. Oops, sorry dont want to insult anyone here. Dont feel bad because other posters here made similar comments. So I'm stalking everyone now. I have a lo jack on everyones posts.

It was lame. It was corny.

More lame, more corny.

"Adieu".
    Bump those threads please.

ISH has a search function. insidehoops.com, scroll down and on the right hand side will be a search that you can type in whatever you want to find threads. Whatever you remember since you have a GREAT memory over there. Type in that thread title plus my username GOBB. Then bump each thread that supports what you just said.

2 challenges for you. Lets see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erEmpire
    and I will be sitting there with my H&K USP 45 ready to shoot him in the face, if he tries to climb into my house.

the fact of the matter is, I can't be stopped on the internet and in real life too.

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

too much seriousness up in here, up in here

trade amare for bargnani!!!

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    ......shut the **** up.

And by that I dont literally mean stop posting. And I dont even mean talk less. I am a hall of fame level windbag at times online and even in person...am one of the most verbose mother****ers you could encounter. But still I must say....

Some of these topics early this season has me wanting to kick down your doors and throw you in the torture rack till you tap and I refuse to break the hold.

Over the last couple decades ive heard a lot of early season idiocy. We all have. From Flip Murray>Ray Allen to Baron Davis for MVP to a 67 win team needed to be broken up because their playoff days are done(The Mavs started like 1-5 after making the finals). Ive heard that Drew gooden would be the best bigman in the NBA by now(look at his first few games...you will see why).

But this shit is a whole other level.

We are coming off a lockout. Like 20% of the NBA is visibly out of shape. Training camp was like 5 days and there are rookies playing who have only had like 5 workouts with the team and 2 preseason games. with the compressed schedule some teams will only have like 10-12 total days of planned practice for the SEASON.

There are still teams with players lost overseas scattered around the world....solid rotation players still free agents....at least one team is trying to implement elements learned from Oregon FOOTBALL that has only been worked on in coaches only scrimmages with 60 year old hall of famers and fat assistants playing the roles of Lebron and Wade.

We are 4 or 5 games into the season with only 2 preseason games.

Normally...the regular seasons begins after a month of practice, preseason games, and so on...and its not after 6 months of being locked out and 8 months after the last regular season ended...

This board is full of people of at least average mental ability who have the benefit of knowing all the above facts that point to the near irrelevancy of the first week of play...

And still....

We have people who actually use season averages to make a point as if 4 games of averages means anything(A guy like Kobe might average 55 for 4 games...or 18). have guys like rose, Wade, Kobe, CP3, Durant, Rondo, and Lebron either treated as gods are trash after one nights work.

After 2 games Kobe was back...after 5....hes Bynums sidekick.

Wade might no longer be elite.

The gotdamn Pacers are contenders...due to the #1 d...acquired by playing the Raptors, cavs, and Pistons....

I really cant believe some of this shit.

Id give anything to have a button to press to make someone climb through some of your windows and bust you in the head with a sack of doorknobs for some of these claims.

Even midseason runs in regular normal seasons dont mean shit. In 93 the Bulls lost 8 of 14 games at one point(including a game Jordan dropped 64 points)...

But 2 bad games in this situation...when the games being played would normally be preseason....after no off season....really no camp...tons of new systems being put in without being worked on...

Still....we find it possible to draw such solid conclusions.

Really?

Completely agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
    steve harvey

I gotta chime in cause if I didn't then... well, I wouldn't be me.

I can't completely rock w/ the op simply because it's coming off as you (I presume a bball fanatic) are really making excuses for "professional athletes" to basically come into their work environment unprepared (out of shape/ not ready mentally) due to them being locked out and it seems you're ok w/ that.

I am not ok w/ that because to me things like that weed out those who take their craft seriously and those who take it for granted.

Is it a fact, no, it's my observation/ opinion which leads me to my next point:

You claim to be "anti-troll" due to your "online rep" but you pretty much make a troll thread about being tired of troll threads, which by the way is your prerogative which of course is every members prerogative to make a thread about what they observe, no matter how ludicrous it may be.

If someone feels Wade or CP3 is slippin' or MarShon Brooks is the next Kobe or the Mavs should blow it up then maybe it's true, maybe it isn't, but it IS their prerogative to make such a thread.

The way you worded this thread title I came in here expecting some bball insite and a hot bball conversation, had I known the thread was about this I would've used my discretion to NOT click on this thread, which all peeps have the ability to do.

I guess your mission was accomplished because you got a reaction so....

W/ that being said, I bid you ado...
    This excellent post can't be quoted enough, especially the bolded part. The fact that a mod made this type of thread is...pretty ridiculous, to say the least. You'd expect this kind of silly and immature rant from the regular trolls around here, not from a mod who is supposed to be above all the nonsense.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erEmpire
    and I will be sitting there with my H&K USP 45 ready to shoot him in the face, if he tries to climb into my house.

the fact of the matter is, I can't be stopped on the internet and in real life too.

LMAO YOU POSTEED A PICTURE OF A GUN IN AN ATTEMPT TO SHOW HOW TOUGH YOU ARE OMGGGG .

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    LMAO YOU POSTEED A PICTURE OF A GUN IN AN ATTEMPT TO SHOW HOW TOUGH YOU ARE OMGGGG .

i'm scared