Exclamation Steve Kerr: Luke will be VERY Tough To Replace

Can't replace him, you know? I had a pretty good vision of what I wanted to accomplish here. I wanted to bring in people who knew basketball but who were just unique, fun human beings, great senses of humor, fun to be around. Losing Alvin last year, which I kind of knew was going to happen more than likely, and now losing Luke, it's tough. There's lots of great basketball coaches out there, and we'll find one, we'll find someone who's going to do a great job, but when you're talking about a close friend ... I mean, you develop this bond where you're together every day at home and on the road. You go out to dinner on the road, and you watch tape together, you joke, you talk s--- to each other, and you laugh constantly, and then that person goes to a new team. That's it. You see them four times a year, maybe twice a year. I'm going to miss the daily interaction with Luke. What he brings to the players is pretty powerful. He's going to be VERY tough to replace.

Steve Kerr on whats it like to lose staff.

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Default Re: Steve Kerr: Luke will be VERY Tough To Replace

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Can't replace him, you know? I had a pretty good vision of what I wanted to accomplish here. I wanted to bring in people who knew basketball but who were just unique, fun human beings, great senses of humor, fun to be around. Losing Alvin last year, which I kind of knew was going to happen more than likely, and now losing Luke, it's tough. There's lots of great basketball coaches out there, and we'll find one, we'll find someone who's going to do a great job, but when you're talking about a close friend ... I mean, you develop this bond where you're together every day at home and on the road. You go out to dinner on the road, and you watch tape together, you joke, you talk s--- to each other, and you laugh constantly, and then that person goes to a new team. That's it. You see them four times a year, maybe twice a year. I'm going to miss the daily interaction with Luke. What he brings to the players is pretty powerful. He's going to be VERY tough to replace.

steve nash it is

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac

And then he banished poor Luke to the Lakers.

Guy won't last the year there.

Hope he does well in LA, but **** the Lakers

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Hope he does well in LA, but **** the Lakers
    Byron was a former COY.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    Byron was a former COY.

So was Mike Brown. Know why?

Eastern conference.