Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: J.R. Smith Reportedly Sent Provocative Twitter Message to High-School Senior

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    It's not about how long you live but how much you live within the time given.

Bruce Lee's widow said that.
    Comparing J.R. Smith who's scum to Bruce Lee..there is a difference. Bruce Lee died young from medical condition. J.R. may not last from being an idiot and filthy.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Default Re: J.R. Smith Reportedly Sent Provocative Twitter Message to High-School Senior

I don't see a problem with it - but it's a matter of perspective I suppose.

17,18 I think people that age are old enough to decide what they want to do.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Comparing J.R. Smith who's scum to Bruce Lee..there is a difference. Bruce Lee died young from medical condition. J.R. may not last from being an idiot and filthy.
    How do you predict he will die though?

AIDS? He may be able to fight it as well as Magic Johnson has. Although he may not have the discipline to stick with a regimen and replicate that success.

7-time NBA All-Star

Kip Winger approves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QcgCSkExEI

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    wasnt he banging rihanna?
    I'd be more impressed if she didn't **** sackless pussies like Chris Brown, of course if by some miracle I had a chance to fuck Rihanna, I'd jump at the chance. Then again, I wonder what would be better? Fucking her, or convincing her to stop singing?

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I feel like consent should be 18 AND out of high school. Just seems wrong to be bangin' a high school student as an adult.
    I get what you're saying, but I don't see how that could ever be a law. I personally couldn't fuck a student I knew was in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    and there goes JR, booking a flight to Afghanistan...
    Tell him to bring the KY..I'd imagine its like jerking off with sandpaper.

Local High School Star

the chick

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    the chick

She can get the pipe

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

the chick

I would try hard to get her to try to get the pipe.

Maybe I should become a pro baller.

something you young guns dont realize. The hotter the girl, the better the odds she has an STD

This guy has an IQ in the 60 range.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Just a fraud all that stuff he was talking at the beginning of the season. He has to be the worst scoring shooting guard in league history. Most inefficient low iq player in the game today.

One of the worst anyway. I have no idea why he's allowed to take 15 shots a game when all he manages to score is 16ppg. His efficiency is super garbage.

The blue is age 16........

You do realize that most of that states whose age of consent is 16 is only for limited interactions with people within a certain number of years (normally 2 years).

Here goes an example using the laws of NC >>>> http://www.age-of-consent.info/states/North_Carolina.

Any sexual intercourse with a person under 16 years of age is prohibited, with a close-in-age exemption if the defendant is less than 3 years older than the victim. Defendants between three and six years older then the person are guilty of a reduced charge (class C felony), and older perpetrators are charged with a class B1 felony.

North Carolina Close-In-Age Exemption

North Carolina has a close-in-age exemption, also known as a "Romeo and Juliet law", to the legal age of consent. This provision allows partners who are close in age, or both under the North Carolina age of consent, to engage in consensual sex without fear of prosecution under North Carolina age of consent regulations. For more information, read about close-in-age exemptions.

the chick

She wants that D

Quote Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
    You do realize that most of that states whose age of consent is 16 is only for limited interactions with people within a certain number of years (normally 2 years).

Here goes an example using the laws of NC >>>> http://www.age-of-consent.info/states/North_Carolina.

Arkansas

The age of consent is 16, with some close in age exemptions.

Details: The age is minimum 16 for a minor (<18) with a major more than 20 years old. Under 18, the younger must not be less than 14, or if so, there is a defense if the minor is not more 4 years younger if above 12, not more 3 years younger if under 12. Sexual intercourse of a major and a minor under 14 is a rape.