Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Report: Derrick Rose to pay for 6 month old funeral

Rose is a genuinely good man. I don't think anyone has ever doubted that.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    If true that's pretty interesting, you ever tried anything like where it didn't work backfired on you?
    nah dude i never did that. i just thought it up,, wonder if it'd work. which celebrity would be the most vulnerable?

These players can very kind people as well as great basketball players. Good to hear.

I am your soldier!

I hope he threw in a few more bucks though. Paying for the funeral is great and all, but I'm sure they could use a little extra.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    I hope he threw in a few more bucks though. Paying for the funeral is great and all, but I'm sure they could use a little extra.
    Yeah like give them a brand new home, car and pay for thier bills the next 2 years. I mean Derrick Rose can support that with his contracts with Bulls + endorsements yanno.

You do realize the father was affiliated with a gang? Thats the reason the poor baby was killed in the first place. Giving them a little extra to who exactly?

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yeah like give them a brand new home, car and pay for thier bills the next 2 years. I mean Derrick Rose can support that with his contracts with Bulls + endorsements yanno.

You do realize the father was affiliated with a gang? Thats the reason the poor baby was killed in the first place. Giving them a little extra to who exactly?
    Who gives a f*ck if the guy was associated with a gang? So is Rose. Rose is giving up at least 10k for a funeral, so why not throw the family a bit extra if he's in a giving mood?

Why are you even in a Bulls thread? You've got your all mighty Sixers to jack off to... I mean that Hawes/Bynum starting lineup has been destroying the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Who gives a f*ck if the guy was associated with a gang? So is Rose. Rose is giving up at least 10k for a funeral, so why not throw the family a bit extra if he's in a giving mood?

Why are you even in a Bulls thread? You've got your all mighty Sixers to jack off to... I mean that Hawes/Bynum starting lineup has been destroying the league.
    He's IN A GANG. He was SHOT AND TO BE KILLED not because he trolled them on an online messageboard you dumbass. That little baby is still here if her father wasnt involved in a f*cking gang. You're a f*cking idiot for not having the brain to think this up.

So yeah throw the family which includes the father money for no reason. You dont question the female/mother for getting knocked up by a gang banger and most importantly allowing that infant to travel with the father knowing he is in a gang. Knowing how crazy gang life in Chicago is. You nor I know if the "family" you want to give money too for ahhhhh well f*cks sake is even worthy of a handout. But who cares just give it to them. Shut up kid.

Why dont you throw the family some money? How about the next homeless person you walk by you think of this thread and give up money? Shut up kid part II.

Bulls thread or Derrick Rose off the court thread? Damn you're one dumb kid but usually emotions b!tches dont think. Thats your case here. Why are you in this thread? Derrrr derrrrr derrrrr

Now you want to bring up the Sixers. Irrelevant. Go create a thread and I'll enter it ok? Then proceed to shyt all over you like a bird does a car that was just washed. How about it bud? Shyt has nothing to do with showing Rose respect for a good gesture, mentioning MJ never coming thru like this and oh how dumb you were to suggest why doesnt Rose throw the money some extra money and get them a reality tv series. Shut up kid part III.

^ u two need to shut up and make up. i won't have my 2 favorite posters bickering with each other. especially when its regarding my favorite player as well

He's IN A GANG. He was SHOT AND TO BE KILLED not because he trolled them on an online messageboard you dumbass. That little baby is still here if her father wasnt involved in a f*cking gang. You're a f*cking idiot for not having the brain to think this up.

So yeah throw the family which includes the father money for no reason. You dont question the female/mother for getting knocked up by a gang banger and most importantly allowing that infant to travel with the father knowing he is in a gang. Knowing how crazy gang life in Chicago is. You nor I know if the "family" you want to give money too for ahhhhh well f*cks sake is even worthy of a handout. But who cares just give it to them. Shut up kid.

Why dont you throw the family some money? How about the next homeless person you walk by you think of this thread and give up money? Shut up kid part II.

Bulls thread or Derrick Rose off the court thread? Damn you're one dumb kid but usually emotions b!tches dont think. Thats your case here. Why are you in this thread? Derrrr derrrrr derrrrr

Now you want to bring up the Sixers. Irrelevant. Go create a thread and I'll enter it ok? Then proceed to shyt all over you like a bird does a car that was just washed. How about it bud? Shyt has nothing to do with showing Rose respect for a good gesture, mentioning MJ never coming thru like this and oh how dumb you were to suggest why doesnt Rose throw the money some extra money and get them a reality tv series. Shut up kid part III.

This is all true.. BUT

This should be about the DEAD CHILD. That kid didn't get to pick the hand he was delt. Pay for the kids funeral. Pay respects to the one that is dead in that box. It's not about the parents, it's about the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    Funny story, but back in 2006 my grandmother died.
    Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Blingster
    This is all true.. BUT

This should be about the DEAD CHILD. That kid didn't get to pick the hand he was delt. Pay for the kids funeral. Pay respects to the one that is dead in that box. It's not about the parents, it's about the kid.
    I never introduced the parents in this discussion. That idiot did. He wants money to the family. Family being a reputed gang banger 28yrs old with a rap sheet and some nitwit female who let this loser in life knock her up only to put an innocent baby in harms way due to his ignorant lifestyle. Yeah give them some "bread" as he said. What a moron.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

I love how he hasn't publicly confirmed it, shows he isn't doing it for the attention or for people to think he's such a great guy.

Just making an amazing gesture not caring if anybody even knows about it

Gobb needs to stop being so argumentative, it brings your stupidity to Centre stage rapidly

I never introduced the parents in this discussion. That idiot did. He wants money to the family. Family being a reputed gang banger 28yrs old with a rap sheet and some nitwit female who let this loser in life knock her up only to put an innocent baby in harms way due to his ignorant lifestyle. Yeah give them some "bread" as he said. What a moron.
    Just to clarify, I agree with you 100%.

Decent playground baller dgaras's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bucket_Nakedz
    ^ u two need to shut up and make up. i won't have my 2 favorite posters bickering with each other. especially when its regarding my favorite player as well
    your favorite posters? only a queer says that.