Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Re: Ellen Degeneres being called racist over a photoshopped pic with Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

To be clear, the accusation of Maher being a racist is utterly bullshit, but I have no sympathy for him. I'm glad he's been branded a racist. Maybe that will make him think twice the next time he feels like casually and baselessly accusing others of being racists

His ex black girlfriend accused him of assault and calling her racially demeaning slurs. One could say the fact that he had a black gf means he isn't racist. But that defense didn't work so well for Donald Sterling.

NBA Legend

Default Re: Ellen Degeneres being called racist over a photoshopped pic with Bolt

Yall should help me change this bullshit.

Start supporting businesses that aren't gonna GAF when sjw's cry on the internet.

Ellen should have gave two big middle fingers to anyone who complained. Instead she pussed out and apologized despite doing nothing wrong whatsoever. Businesses bowing down to these idiots is exactly what empowers them to keep acting this way. Let's support some businesses that actually have some ****ing principles and will tell these losers to take a walk.

http://www.boycottpoliticalcorrectne...-freedom/ijmz6

Quality shaving products, right here yall. Card processing by Stripe, I don't have any access to your card info. Address information kept 100% confidential. Good products sent on time at a good price!
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 08-19-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    BLM is just taking things too far

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...in-bolt-tweet/

Here is the pic

lol I was watching airplane the other night and that scene where they were teaching all of the tribesmen to play ball... I was like o **** this would not go well these days.

I hate how everyone is so outraged over jokes and satire. It's a bad look. I refuse to censor myself. **** it.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    I think it's time we stop giving this woman any attention, whatsoever.

And by we, I mean the entire world; save her immediate loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    She was getting absolutely hammered on Twitter. I don't know about the other social media sites, but it was more than just a couple people.

Once the media reported on that, it snowballed and now it really is a "story."

It sucks, but I've seen the inner-workings of the media both from inside the industry and having friends be a part of a "story" that went international completely unjustifiably.

It was an eye-opening experience. The media controls people to an extent I'm not really sure most people understand. You don't know what it's really like until you're in the middle of that tornado.
    Good post. Most people think of how absurd this stuff is and thus consider it exaggeration or anomaly because it hasn't yet happened to them or to their friends--but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen to many people, and it doesn't mean it doesn't destroy lives. And you're damned right about the media: most people don't realise just how bad these scumbags are--the extent to which they control and manipulate the narrative is insane.

Where I think you're wrong (in your other post) is that there will be a correction. That can happen, but what usually happens is that a segment of liberals break away from the latest crazies, and from that point onwards are labelled as "conservatives"--that happened to many neocons and new deal liberals in the past. These new liberals could have monopolised the term for themselves in twenty years, and they probably will.

Give it ten, twenty years, and Bill Maher and Sam Harris will be being labelled conservatives. A friend of mine did his MA thesis on American conservatism, and this process has happened something like 5 times already (think HL Mencken, for example, a clear radical, at odds with conservatives like Babbitt, instantly became a "reactionary" because he didn't support FDR). The newest generation of "liberals" always seem to devour their antecedents.

America really needs to rid itself of the liberal/conservative dichotomy: it's reaching the point of absurdity.