Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    An Icon Forever

Default How long until China overtakes the US as the World Economic Power?

As our politicians are bought and payed for by foreign interests, China being the main player here, I'm figuring that 5 yrs is reasonable.
    Some 2/3 of the mortgages in the U.S. are actually owned by China.
    They control more of the debt in this nation than any other player.
    America, through it's short sighted and greedy politicians has literally sold itself to the Chinese.
    As things progress along their natural course, the Chinese will let us know in due time that we are now a province of China.
    Maybe one with a modicum of personal freedoms so we don't outright revolt, but a province that they control none the less.

Default Re: How long until China overtakes the US as the World Economic Power?

china will overtake our economy within a few decades.

RP 4 lyfe

we already owe the chinese billions if not trillions in loans

RP 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    As our politicians are bought and payed for by foreign interests, China being the main player here, I'm figuring that 5 yrs is reasonable.
    Some 2/3 of the mortgages in the U.S. are actually owned by China.
    They control more of the debt in this nation than any other player.
    America, through it's short sighted and greedy politicians has literally sold itself to the Chinese.
    As things progress along their natural course, the Chinese will let us know in due time that we are now a province of China.
    Maybe one with a modicum of personal freedoms so we don't outright revolt, but a province that they control none the less.
    we wont be part of china. but we will be with china.

the North american union, Asian Union, African Union, European Union.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    china will overtake our economy within a few decades.

As long as we improve our Chinese basketball players I'm ok with China taking over I'll be cashing in on it within a few decades.

An Icon Forever

Quote Originally Posted by wTFaMonkey
    we wont be part of china. but we will be with china.

the North american union, Asian Union, African Union, European Union.

When do you think the North American Union will come about? Do you know what politicians and multinational companies want it to happen?

When do you think the North American Union will come about? Do you know what politicians and multinational companies want it to happen?
    It won't happen... it won't ever happen.

i have to admit, it will be kind of weird having asians come to OUR country to pay 12 year olds for sex instead of the traditional other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    i have to admit, it will be kind of weird having asians come to OUR country to pay 12 year olds for sex instead of the traditional other way around.
    youll be fine with it as long as they dont touch your cousin huh?

You sound like you are speaking from experience. So you are not only a Rudolph nose having cousin-fucker, you are also next in line on To Catch a Predator.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    youll be fine with it as long as they dont touch your cousin huh?

RP 4 lyfe

RP 4 lyfe

maybe in 50-60 years? the unions will come together and form a 1 world government.

maybe the politicians in the CFR. companies like JPmorgan. they want it to happen

and dooms. i thought you were a conspiracy nut. maybe you logged into the wrong account? *cough* primetime
    Last edited by wTFaMonkey; 04-06-2008 at 10:45 PM.

On a realistic tone, I would see China becoming on par with America as an economic power, but it will be very difficult as a majority of China is still undeveloped and a majority of Chinese are still farmers and that sort. I really don't know how to explain this, of course I want China to succeed, but I just have this feeling htat it's going to be extremely tough.

Me, D*ck, and George will decide when the time is right for the NAU.