Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ้้้&

Default are peeple better looking now a days cause of evolution than in tha past?

was wachin some old ass movie tha other day an was cringing hardcore how ugly the actresess was. got me to thinkin that if we got more athaletic wit modern times an nutrition and training are we also not better looking and more perfect shaped in the face? discuss

Default Re: are peeple better looking now a days cause of evolution than in tha past?

yes, attractive people find breeding partners easier than ugly people.

Banned

Default Re: are peeple better looking now a days cause of evolution than in tha past?

Surely you are not serious. Your average person is probably uglier now than ever. This is quite evident when you look at average males.

Females just use more make-up, and have more plastic surgeries.

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Nah, there's way more fat fu*ks now then there were 50 years ago. Looking it up, in the US in the 50's 10% of people were obese and 30% were overweight and now 1/3 of people are obese

And woman are just using more make-up and getting more surgeries.

้้้&

wow doin research on cave women now an holy sheeit its tru

dem bishes were ugly as sin

even tha dark-skin beuties was ugly

้้้&

a cave women

russell westbrook

Legit hilarious gimmick.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Have you been to Guatemala lately???

Quote Originally Posted by King Jane
    a cave women

russell westbrook

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Legit hilarious gimmick.
    I thought this thread was great

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=346056

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Dude is really funny. That Westbrook comparison pic
    The random cut out reaction pictures
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    "buncha theodore roosevelts throwing pig hides into trash cans"

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Legit hilarious gimmick.
    yeah he is funny as shit

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=339222

yall eva heard bout that nikka in china who has that weird illness that cant get his picture taken? lotta weird shit on this earth thats why i dont trust sciencetists making airborne illnesses that randomly infect people and creatin beasts like humanzee

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=339225

dat show is fukkin boss, showed me a lot of things about history i neva woulda learned in skoo

got a whole new thoery bout modern life and how technology has been made. I think all our technology stems from ancient alien origins. i also think things like computer chips are alien technology (unless u tellin me humans invented computer chips out of sand from thin air ) anyways i was wondering how much "modern medicine/science/nutrition/training" u think is alien origin? its incredible thought but i think modern nba is so much better than past nba because of recent discoverys of alien technology from roswell wrecks and whatnot

long live king jane!!
    Last edited by Nanners; 09-15-2014 at 12:40 AM.

dat show is fukkin boss, showed me a lot of things about history i neva woulda learned in skoo

got a whole new thoery bout modern life and how technology has been made. I think all our technology stems from ancient alien origins. i also think things like computer chips are alien technology (unless u tellin me humans invented computer chips out of sand from thin air ) anyways i was wondering how much "modern medicine/science/nutrition/training" u think is alien origin? its incredible thought but i think modern nba is so much better than past nba because of recent discoverys of alien technology from roswell wrecks and whatnot

NBA All-star

in the foreseeable future

you're going to find Tuan We and Lama Su from star wars to be extremely attractive.

The poor and ugly people are reproducing at a higher rate than the smart and attractive people. We aren't evolving, we are devolving.