Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Guys i got elbowed in the head while hooping should i go to the hospital?

I like how everyone ignores the pissing contest between kiiing and wf as if it's just, normal.

Ah, ISH.

Default Re: Guys i got elbowed in the head while hooping should i go to the hospital?

So how did it go?

High School Varsity 6th Man

You are legit asking the least helpful place; go on a real forum if you have a concern or call a doctor or someone

It was me that elbowed OP. Then I said:

Decent playground baller ScarSymmetry's Avatar

You're soft as butter to even start this thread.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by ScarSymmetry
    You're soft as butter to even start this thread.
    Yeah I know I probably am but I think going to the hospital was the correct thing to do. there was a small but non trivial chance that I was hurt and I'm not playing around when it comes to lives

Nah man. Just chill and take a week or two off from balling. The doctor is just going to say get some rest and ask for $100.

Local High School Star Combat Wombat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    hey guys, i left the ER about 2-3 hours after I checked in and Im fine :)

i got looked at by a student doctor so I felt kinda cheesed at the time, but she was cute also

i found her on FB because we have mutual friends lol:

on the right

and no i didnt get her number or flirt with her because I have a gf

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    Yeah I know I probably am but I think going to the hospital was the correct thing to do. there was a small but non trivial chance that I was hurt and I'm not playing around when it comes to lives
    staying in your moms house and making up stories was indeed the right thing to do.

3 pages!

congrats man.

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    run your ugly, zit faced head under scolding hot water until your skin melts, then, if you're not dead yet, cut off both of your ears with a pair of your mothers scissors that she uses to trim her disgusting, hairy bush. after that, jump in the tub, go under water BUT DONT COME UP, even if you feel like you need a breath. eventually you'll turn into a fish, a big fat tuna fish. you'll be worth around 5,000 bucks, depending on the quality of your meat.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    run your ugly, zit faced head under scolding hot water until your skin melts, then, if you're not dead yet, cut off both of your ears with a pair of your mothers scissors that she uses to trim her disgusting, hairy bush. after that, jump in the tub, go under water BUT DONT COME UP, even if you feel like you need a breath. eventually you'll turn into a fish, a big fat tuna fish. you'll be worth around 5,000 bucks, depending on the quality of your meat.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Look at those fat, little stubby thumbs, man.

Ha ha ha! Let's all laugh at the fatty!

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge