Saw a basketball once

Default Point Guard Shoes

Hello, I'm a pretty new Basketball player, but this year, I am motivated but most of all determined.

I'm 14, moved from Aus to New Zealand and I'm looking for some good shoes (Probably from footlocker) for a newbie Point Guard.. Nothing too rare and expensive, just simple, medium priced shoes that work.

Thanks very much for reading this..

National High School Star

Default Re: Point Guard Shoes

Im a point guard and I love the huarache series also its take down versions. I'm also planning to buy the new kobe's since its very lightweight.

Other guards I know likes the Zoom BB and uptempo series

Look at the discount bins for any older model Answers. Those were bred for PG's.
    And 1 also makes cheap kicks for mobilty and durability.

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Look at the discount bins for any older model Answers. Those were bred for PG's.
    And 1 also makes cheap kicks for mobilty and durability.
    i find mid or lower-cut high tops to be best, let the big guys wear the ankle swallowers, zappos.com footlocker.com footaction.com ebay.com all can service you a very decent pair of sneakers for 30 bucks- check the sale areas or just specify your search to the cheaper prices. zappos is especially good because they pay for shipping both ways (if they don't fit, you can swap them up or down a size for nothing) i've had my share of expensive and inexpensive basketball shoes and i really don't think there's much difference, i would avoid getting the old school adidas or converse with the hard soles, they look great but they hurt. obviously you're 14 and can probably figure out this next tip on your own but don't run too hard/long your first couple times out in new kicks, break them in, avoid blisters or ankle turns.
    my new york city blacktop ball days were spent in and1s (which are usually cheaper than the major brands) and they never did me wrong. if money's no object get some nasty technology feather-light shoes that dry your socks while you play, but if i remember 14 right, 60 bucks is a lot of money, so shop around and find something you like that looks comfy. also remember to pass the ball, you're a point guard, distribute, if you find yourself playing like BD, switch to the 2 and save us all the headache. go get em tiger
    Last edited by Lamar Doom; 03-14-2008 at 10:47 PM.

For a point guard, id recommend Kobe's 2k5 series.... If you can still find them in none branded stores like I did you'll get them for about $50 They feel good and are durable.

I love Zappos. Real good finds on there.

Saw a basketball once

www(dot)bapesky(dot)com
    is one of the leading companies of fashion supplies in China. We offer top quality of Brands Jackets,T-shirts.handbags,wall ets, sports shoes, Jeans , watches,Ipod MP4 and Tiffany&Co. 100% silver jewelry and other accessories .
    Shoes Products: Nike Air Jordans1,2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,15,16,1718,19, 20,21.5 shoes, Air force one, Adidas,Air max 360 ,2003,2004,2006, Shoes, Timberland, Prada, LV,Gucci, Dior,D&G,Chloe,Evisue,Burb erry,Ice cream.,Nike sneakers,Trainers,Training shoes, Basketball shoes, baseball,football, soccer shoes and Footwear.
    Fashion Hoodies and Jackets Products: A Bathing Ape, Bapsta, BAPE Hoodie, Jacket , Billionaire Boys Club ( BBC ) Ice Cream Hoodie and Jacket and Edhardy,Evisu,True religion,artful dodger, red monkey, stussy, Dino Green Global, CHL, Fckng awsm, number nine, sean john, wazzup, g-star,Adidas,,suits,Garments, 10-deep,LRG,Apparels and Blouses.
    Jeans and Pants Products: Bape,BBC,Evisu ,Red Monkey, levies, Rock Republic, Antik Denim, True Religion and Seven Trousers, Jeans,Jean and Skirts and shorts jeans .
    Shirts( t shirts) Products: Bape,BBC, Polo Lacoste golf , stripes,Evisu ,Dior,Gucci Tommy,edhardyguess, Marlboro Classic,D&G, Number Nine, Superme, g-star, Clot, stussy, Armani, LRG, burberry,Sean John, kaws, A&F, Juicy couture, d&G,evisu Tshirts.
    Cap: Bape ,BBC, NEW ERA NY ,Red Monkey ,Caps,hats.
    Handbags and wallets: Louis Vuitton(LV), Gucci, Dior,FENDI,Prada, Hermes,Chloe,Bottega Veneta,Mulberry,Balenciaga,Koo ba,Burberry,jimmy choo, Versace, loewe,Thomaswylde,M iumiu, Marc Jacobs,D&G
    Products Color Cover: Aqua, black, blue, fuchsia, gray, green, lime, maroon, navy, olive, orange, purple, red, silver, teal, white, and yellow, color .