Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Smile We are blessed to see 2 amazing dominant players at the PG and SF positions.

Don't attack me. Not saying they are as great as these 2 lol. But KD and Steph are ridiculously talented players at their positions and they are at the same age. The game is so blessed to have both. Their style of play is similar just like how similar Magic and Bird styles were compared to each other. Bird and Magic are ridiculously talented passers whereas KD and Steph are ridiculously talented scorers. KD and Steph make scoring look more effortless than anyone I've seen before and both have fluid, smooth beautiful style of play. Awesome off-ball players as well. We are witnessing GREATNESS.

No disrespect to LeBron but he is older than both and I don't see similarities at all between him and Steph. Plus his game isn't pretty tbh (just my opinion). KD is Steph's real match or real rival imo but his team isn't good enough to beat GSW (lack of good coaching, no solid bench etc). I personally would take Kevin on my team but you can't go wrong with Steph at all. He will fully deserve his 2nd MVP #Greatness
    Last edited by Underrated KD; 05-09-2016 at 04:10 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: We are blessed to see 2 amazing dominate players at the PG and SF positions.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Default Re: We are blessed to see 2 amazing dominate players at the PG and SF positions.

Magic and Curry?

Great thread well said. Both of these players are amazing we should appreciate their greatness and talent .

It's too bad that both of these players can't really shine like Bird and Magic did under better NBA rules. When it's all over people will be like "ya, KD and Curry were good in an era which contained no true centers and the focus of the offense was 3's and pick and rolls...."
    Last edited by Straight_Ballin; 05-09-2016 at 12:06 AM.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

At first I thought you were talking about Parker and Leonard, guys who also have FMVPs.

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    At first I thought you were talking about Parker and Leonard, guys who also have FMVPs.
    I don't think there's a saltier Spurs fan

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    I don't think there's a saltier Spurs fan
    Lol, come on, comparing two guys that can't win a FMVP to Bird and Magic? It had to be said.

KD on pace to become the greatest SF past Bird while Curry on pace to become the greatest PG past Magic.

We are all witnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst

KD on pace to become the greatest SF past Bird while Curry on pace to become the greatest PG past Magic.

We are all witnesses.

Lebron + Curry + Durant = Duncan - 2 rings - 1 FMVP

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

LeBron made KD cry on national television.

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Lebron + Curry + Durant = Duncan - 2 rings - 1 FMVP

said on pace, they aren't there yet obviously.

Undefeated

Durant's a better scorer, passer, re-bounder, and defender. Curry's better at 3's and ball handling.

Kevin's the better player, but Steph is in the best position by far of any top player. I mean does anyone on the planet think OKC would beat Portland without Durant for a series? I say OKC even loses to Houston in that situation. So the situations obviously aren't comparable.

But you might be on to something OP, Curry might be good enough now to be KD's rival.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    said on pace, they aren't there yet obviously.
    How do you figure they are on pace?

After 6 seasons:

Magic Johnson: 3 titles
    Steph Curry: 1 title

After 8 seasons:

Larry Bird: 3 titles
    Kevin Durant: 0 titles