Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: KDs legacy on the line tonight

KD to LA.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    What happened to KD's swag? I swear this guy used to ooze confidence and just bury teams with his offense. I think he's way too focused on being a 'complete' player now. If I'm coaching KD, I want him taking every half-open shot he gets against this Spurs defense... not swinging the ball cross-court to get Ibaka a semi-contested 3-point shot. They have fukking Danny Green guarding him. Green is a good defender, but Durant can rise up and shoot over him whenever he wants. Pop is daring Durant to drop 50 by not even bothering to guard him with the DPOY. If I'm Durant, that's a slap in the face.
    Agreed
    the 2014 MVP season was a step back for him in years after. Hes tried to hard to be a 28/8/5 guy instead of a 32/8/3 guy which is who he is as a player. I think hes self conscious of ppl just labeling him a scorer but he has to own it. He doesnt have the playmaking or passing talent of some other greats

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    What happened to KD's swag? I swear this guy used to ooze confidence and just bury teams with his offense. I think he's way too focused on being a 'complete' player now. If I'm coaching KD, I want him taking every half-open shot he gets against this Spurs defense... not swinging the ball cross-court to get Ibaka a semi-contested 3-point shot. They have fukking Danny Green guarding him. Green is a good defender, but Durant can rise up and shoot over him whenever he wants. Pop is daring Durant to drop 50 by not even bothering to guard him with the DPOY. If I'm Durant, that's a slap in the face.
    Perhaps because Danny Green is actually a better positional defender then Kawhi....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Underrated KD
    Dumb thread. SAS are supposed to beat OKC. No matter how good Durant plays, his team can still lose because they are facing a much better team overall with a much better coach. This is a team sport after all. Not only Durant has to play great everytime, but OKC role players and Russ need to play great in order to have a chance vs SAS and even then they could still lose. SAS are much better on paper. OKC relies 100% on KD/Russ being on fire.
    LOL he shot 36% vs Dallas and his team still won.

OKC is a very deep team with talent, don't delude yourself.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Klay 3D
    Not really. If it was 2-1 Spurs right now, then maybe yes.
    Thunder can lose today, win the next, one and be right back in it.
    The series should really be 3-0 . It looks close but the thunder just stole one

NBA lottery pick

I for one am glad that this Cucktauro fakkit is banned now. Dude wasn't a real fan of basketball and just stanned players with a lot of melanin. Good riddance.

Greatest Of All Time Baller1986's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spurs5Rings2014
    I for one am glad that this Cucktauro fakkit is banned now. Dude wasn't a real fan of basketball and just stanned players with a lot of melanin. Good riddance.

I agree. He kinda look like Kevin Hart. The guy on my avatar is Cucktauro the little fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller1986
    I agree. He kinda look like Kevin Hart. The guy on my avatar is Cucktauro the little fellow.
    Kevin Hart? I dont see it

What about my avy? Who does it look like to u?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

Quote Originally Posted by Baller1986