Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Are Kobe's dunks the most aesthetically pleasing dunks of all times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2nQOgv3qOM

So damn beautiful. Also that ridiculous dunking versatility. #Greatness

Default Re: Are Kobe's dunks the most aesthetically pleasing dunks of all times?

Default Re: Are Kobe's dunks the most aesthetically pleasing dunks of all times?

no.

His jumpshot is.

Vince.

Local High School Star KingPush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    This was so ****ing boring lol holy shit

Kobe is a way better dunker than MJ even though he has smaller hands and a lower vertical

Quote Originally Posted by KingPush
    This was so ****ing boring lol holy shit

Kobe is a way better dunker than MJ even though he has smaller hands and a lower vertical

Sit your ass down, [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uckboi.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Born Sinner's Avatar

Yes

When Vince Carter dunks it looks like clear water symmetrically flowing with gentle ripples and swirls towards an apex, which upon being reached, releases a massive tsunami to the nadir.

When anyone else dunks it looks like theyre placing a ball through a hoop accompanied by unnecessary bodily contortions.

My favorite nonfacial Kobe dunk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycYVUqjSCbE

he was aesthetically and technically a better dunker than MJ. I wouldnt say THE most aesthetic dunker tho

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    My favorite nonfacial Kobe dunk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycYVUqjSCbE

he was aesthetically and technically a better dunker than MJ. I wouldnt say THE most aesthetic dunker tho

I didn't have tissues ready

Found my new second favourite Kobe vid..

The reverse dunk vs Hornets is just...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P-Sw9RPllA

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    When Vince Carter dunks it looks like clear water symmetrically flowing with gentle ripples and swirls towards an apex, which upon being reached, releases a massive tsunami to the nadir.

When anyone else dunks it looks like theyre placing a ball through a hoop accompanied by unnecessary bodily contortions.
    Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.