Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Who has a hot sister?

Quote Originally Posted by BradMiller52
    He edited the post dude. Before it said "how could you not bang her" or something.
    Ohhhh.
    Damn man!

Cornell Basketball=#1

Quote Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
    uhhh....

well my sister is pretty attractive. if she were a stranger I would definitely, but family ties clearly makes it FORBIDDEN.

besides, the solution is to find another girl who is more hot or who has other qualities that make you fall in love with. simple as that
    god damn post her pic

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    god damn post her pic

search for it in the OTC. somewhere about a hundred pages back. i think i titled it "Rate this chick" or something like that

and skyscraper edited out the the part where he said "what if Jessica ALba were your sister or some bombshell? how could you not do something illegal?" or something like that.

i think he meant doing your own sister (eww...) but he didn't explicitly state it so... w/e i think he learned his lesson

search for it in the OTC. somewhere about a hundred pages back. i think i titled it "Rate this chick" or something like that

and skyscraper edited out the the part where he said "what if Jessica ALba were your sister or some bombshell? how could you not do something illegal?" or something like that.

i think he meant doing your own sister (eww...) but he didn't explicitly state it so... w/e i think he learned his lesson
    I'd do my cousin ... my play cousin that is.

Funny thing is in an Anthropology class this past semester we had a guest speaker come in and tell us there's absolutely nothing wrong with incest. Gave many examples from popular history, including a few bible stories where it's "okay".

Like there's no major increase in birth defects with incest, only like a 2-4% increase in chance.

His point was there's like a mental block (which is being studied) within most people from allowing them to be attracted sexually to people they live in close quarters with or grow up and develop around (like cousins). Like many children who even have friends of the opposite sex (I mean close friends, not girls you had a crush on and barely played with) are usually never attracted to them and grow up without pursuing a sexual relationship with that person.

A good example is a small villiage in India where the adults in the villiage raise all the children virtually together. A large majority of that villiage goes on to marry outside of the villiage, not by tradition, simply by preference.

not saying I promote incest, just giving you something to think about.

Cornell Basketball=#1

AAHAHAHA VC I know your sister

Well, at least, I've stared at her hot ass at parties before
    Last edited by AppleNader; 06-21-2007 at 07:40 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by AppleNader
    AAHAHAHA VC I know your sister

Well, at least, I've stared at her hot ass at parties before

yeah well.. all the beauty genes went to her. i got all the leftovers. anyway, don't say her name on ISH if you know it. i dont want her or my identity revealed.

Cornell Basketball=#1

yeah well.. all the beauty genes went to her. i got all the leftovers. anyway, don't say her name on ISH if you know it. i dont want her or my identity revealed.
    There were leftovers?

Zing

NBA rookie of the year

honestly i dont know what she's doing in an Ivy League school... all that **** she does in Alpha Phi... ... either way she does study hard when it comes down to it... but human ecology? comonnnnnnn..... oh well, if she's having fun then im happy for her.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

well my sister is pretty attractive. if she were a stranger I would definitely
    you should be shot for typing this...

how embarassed would you be if your sister read that?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    you should be shot for typing this...

how embarassed would you be if your sister read that?

the point of that is to say that she is very attractive and if she were not related to me, then I could see myself asking her out. i explicitly wrote later that because she is my sister I would never ever think about it. convenient you omitted that huh?

but w/e. this is getting weird. let's drop the topic
    Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork; 06-21-2007 at 08:43 PM.

the point of that is to say that she is very attractive and if she were not related to me, then I could see myself asking her out. i explicitly wrote later that because she is my sister I would never ever think about it. convenient you omitted that huh?

but w/e. this is getting weird. let's drop the topic
    damn right it's getting weird. I have a sister and the thought hasn't ever crossed my mind, not even in a "what if" scenario. That is just wrong!

NBA Superstar

So let's cut the crap. Who's ****ed their sister?

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

I wanna see your sister? A beautiful intelligent girl? IMPOSSIBLE.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by bokes15
    damn right it's getting weird. I have a sister and the thought hasn't ever crossed my mind, not even in a "what if" scenario. That is just wrong!
    You obviously have thought what if if you think you would ask her out if she wasn't blood. Thats disturbing, but each to his own mind i guess.