Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: People are such hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by The_Pharcyde
    All these fans cry about how sad it is that penny hardaway and grant hill never got to reach their potential due to injuries. They talk about how great they were and it's such a shame. But now you have a similar situation maybe going on with Derrick Rose, a guy who tore the most crucial ligament for a Basketball player, then tore his meniscus... But yet they rag on Rose any chance they get... These are gonna be the same idiots crying about "man you should have seen Rose play, he was so exciting.. What a shame"

Rose is the one who tore the ligaments, let him get healthy and keep pursuing his dream.

Rant over
    Word.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    It's not past the point of precautionary, what they're doing right now is exactly precautionary.

He tore his meniscus last season just days after a hamstring injury on the same leg..makes perfect sense to me that they'd make sure that he's 100% healthy from this hamstring injury. If this was just another mild ankle sprain, yeah, you're right..he should be out there playing through it like any other Bull would. But in this situation there's a pretty justifiable reason for him to sit out until he's completely good to go.
    good post

Banned

When did penny or grant ever say

" I dont care about basketball right now. I care about my future after basketball."

What kinda ****head idiotic piece of shit **** gargling herpe infested homosexual bitch made ***** shit is that

A lot of it has to do with Chicago fans. Being completely serious.

I love watching Rose, and he is one of my favourite players in the league now, but eh... Riling Bulls fans up doesn't bother me much because they talk a lot of trash and act like they're owed more championships or something. For the most part, not saying all... Although this forum generally holds true for fans like that.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    When did penny or grant ever say

" I dont care about basketball right now. I care about my future after basketball."

What kinda ****head idiotic piece of shit **** gargling herpe infested homosexual bitch made ***** shit is that
    I believe grant hill said directly to Rose, who cares what anyone says.. Take as much time as you can to get healthy.. It's the biggest mistake I ever made..

You are just trying to incite a reaction, nothing to see here

except Rose has a vagina and nobody likes women.

I rule the local playground dontgetchoked's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    except Rose has a vagina and nobody likes women.
    maybe you dont...

Everyone here know that Rose would NEVER EVER EVER miss a game in the finals because of frigging cramps