Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Have you heard about the...lizard people, Atlantis, Pleiadians...

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I can't believe I watched that whole 8+ minute video. He believes in lizard shape shifting humanoids that are trying to take over humanity and that the moon is a hollowed out space vessel that blocks humans from seeing things the way they actually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I can't believe I watched that whole 8+ minute video. He believes in lizard shape shifting humanoids that are trying to take over humanity and that the moon is a hollowed out space vessel that blocks humans from seeing things the way they actually are.

Sister you don't know the half of it

About Atlantis: http://youtu.be/QWNSPUBrb-g?t=1m15s

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Has a good friend who believe this stuff. And apparently so does a sh!tload of people.

Anyone heard of this? Is this new? Do this group have a name?

Not trying to compare it to religion because obviously you can say the same thing but it surprises me how many non crazy people actually believe this stuff.
    Yes, they're called ****ing retards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    Unfortunately, that group is one of the most powerful in the world

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Unfortunately, that group is one of the most powerful in the world
    Yes, and one of the most vocal as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebowsky
    Although I agree, we must make the distinction between stupid people kinda retard and this otherwise very intelligent group of people that somehow along the way came to believe these things.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I enjoy the hell outta this stuff for some reason. Like last year when Donald Rumsfeld was on Opie and Anthony, and Louis CK flat out asked him if he was a reptilian and if he ate babies.

Decent playground baller Ratnik's Avatar

Bran is a reptile

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

reptilian folks have their own forums:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18

almost a decade ago we trolled that forum for over a month..i'm not even sure if they found out that we were just messing with them. after that we trolled emo/suicide forums..good times

I interacted with some while tripping on DMT once, but they were benign, helpful, godlike lizard people. Not the David Icke reptilians.

Then the drugs wore off.