Default What in the actual F*ck is this??? New drug called FLAKKA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-N2LwJL75g

a friend just texted this video to me...

Apparently CNN just covered this story...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/18/health...disappearance/

(CNN)In late 2014, the synthetic drug known as flakka exploded on the scene and prompted such bizarre, violent behavior that it quickly became shorthand for lunacy. The street drug, which is similar to cocaine but much cheaper and more potent, has been called "$5 insanity."

The hype was not overblown. Last spring, three or four people were hospitalized every day in South Florida, an area particularly hard-hit by the epidemic.

State authorities warned about the health dangers of using flakka, which comes in white crystals that can be snorted, ingested or injected. Being around users could also be dangerous: Reports circulated of a man breaking down hurricane-proof doors and a woman running naked through the streets, both allegedly while high on the drug.

But then, just as quickly as it came on the scene, flakka seems to have nearly vanished. Sixty-three users died in South Florida between September 2014 and

December 2015, but there have been no flakka-related deaths in 2016.

Treatment centers in Broward County, Florida, admitted only six flakka users in January, compared with about 50 a month in the fall.

"Anecdotal reports from both street users and law enforcement officers say that flakka is not even available in the street drug market," said Jim Hall, a drug abuse epidemiologist at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

"I have never seen an epidemic emerge so rapidly but literally disappear so quickly," he said.

The popularity of flakka has also plummeted in areas such as Chicago, Houston and rural parts of Kentucky and Illinois, he added.

The main force that stemmed the flakka surge, Hall said, was a Chinese ban on the production and exportation of alpha-PVP, the chemical name for flakka, along with 115 other street drugs.

The United States and Europe put pressure on China to ban these substances, and the Chinese government acted swiftly. The ban went into effect October 1.

"They did not want to become known as a narco (or narcotic) nation," said Hall, who met with government officials about the problem.
    It probably helped that nearly all of the labs that made flakka were in one Chinese province, just north of Hong Kong, Hall said. "It was primarily a single supply source. This was not an international drug cartel with major operations and different systems. We could shut it off right at the source."

But don't celebrate the end of flakka just yet. In 2014, China banned methylone, a synthetic stimulant in the same family as flakka that was added to ecstasy or "Molly." Methylone disappeared, only to be replaced by an analog substance called ethylone. And after ethylone was included in the 2015 ban, it has been replaced by dibutylone, Hall said.

Flakka itself is related to a group of drugs known as "bath salts," which were banned in 2012.

Sorry if already posted... This is new to me.

Banned

Default Re: What in the actual F*ck is this??? New drug called FLAKKA

Stay away please. I don't know why you would want to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Stay away please. I don't know why you would want to try it.

Yea,... let me turn into a super-strong possessed demon...

that's a good idea...
    Last edited by Doomsday Dallas; 05-13-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
    Yea,... let me turn into a super-stron possessed demon...

that's a good idea...
    You're friend just texted it to you. No friends will do that unless they are planting a seed in hopes of trying it with you.

That is what I'm getting from your post.

I like and respect my fellow ISH'ers and I don't want you to try it.

You're friend just texted it to you. No friends will do that unless they are planting a seed in hopes of trying it with you.

Thanks for the concern....

Now check this $hit out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3EHQfkCsI
    Krokodil: Highly Addictive Flesh-Eating 'Zombie Drug' Wreaks Havoc

Old news

This.