Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Default Re: Nick Young postgame interview

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Nick is fine as a scorer off the bench. If you expect more than that you will be disappointed.

Nick isnt very bright but he isn't a bad guy.
    how do you define intelligence? What would you have answered to those questions?

Very good NBA starter

he's only funny because he ain't really that good or in the elite group.

so nobody's thinking he's arrogant. he's just saying shit and clowning.

but if he were an elite player and talked like that, people would probably hate him like terrell owens.

he can play the damon jones card.

looks like Dwight's twin

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    but if he were an elite player and talked like that, people would probably hate him like terrell owens.
    What?

What's there not to make fun of being a Lakers player? Guy knows he's in a circus act and acts like a clown. It's only fitting. You really don't get the parody? He's not being serious, that much should be obvious.
    Why would he pretend to care and be serious when he's in a franchise only to complement some guy's delusion of grandeur to reach an arbitrary points milestone?
    I would find it much sillier if Lakers players started caring about Laker's results and came up all serious and disspointed in interviews. Specially when Lakers organization put one guy's legacy before the actual franchise and its members.

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    how do you define intelligence? What would you have answered to those questions?

Having watched Nick for years i know that he simply doesn't understand the game. When it comes to running plays, making defensive rotations, finding the open man etc he struggles because he really doesn't know what to do.

He knows how to shoot though.

Very good NBA starter

What?

What's there not to make fun of being a Lakers player? Guy knows he's in a circus act and acts like a clown. It's only fitting. You really don't get the parody? He's not being serious, that much should be obvious.
    Why would he pretend to care and be serious when he's in a franchise only to complement some guy's delusion of grandeur to reach an arbitrary points milestone?
    I would find it much sillier if Lakers players started caring about Laker's results when Lakers organization put one guy's legacy before the actual franchise and its members.

you really suck at reading comprehension

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    you really suck at reading comprehension
    actually you're the only struggling in finding a place between the lines

Very good NBA starter

actually you're the only struggling in finding a place between the lines
    only one is you struggling with reading something simple and comprehending it.

3-time NBA All-Star

[QUOTE=konex]This guy is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKFdevlhE6Q#t=128[/QUOT

"TAKE A BREAK LITTLE MAN YOU KIND OF TIRED" Young about Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    Saying a bunch of stupid overconfident shit isn't funny. Especially when you're Nick Young and you're not actually good and will never start for a .500 team.

It's all fun and games laughing with Nick Young until he's on your team and you actually want to win some games.

He can't barely dribble. Can't get to the rim in the halfcourt because he drives with his ****ing back arched. No idea where and when to pass. Doesn't rebound (as a 6'7" guard with the combine record no-step vert)

**** Nick Young. Iggy Azela is to rap what Nick Young is to basketball. Stupid mother****ers and casual fans love them both, and neither of them are any good.

The only time Young has ever played good team basketball was when he had CP3 yelling at his clown ass and putting him in the corner. I'm an atheist and I said a prayer of thanks when the Wiz gave this bum away for free.

as a long time knicks fan I truly understand you son

Quote Originally Posted by swagga

as a long time knicks fan I truly understand you son
    haha J.R. and Young are probably cousins or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    Having watched Nick for years i know that he simply doesn't understand the game. When it comes to running plays, making defensive rotations, finding the open man etc he struggles because he really doesn't know what to do.

He knows how to shoot though.
    ^Truth

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    She's not. And no one will remember her in 3 years. She's a gimmick.
    She is. She wouldn't even get noticed if she is not. It's not like they picked a random chick off the streets and turned her into a rapper. There's ton of chicks that look hotter and can rap to some degree. She's good at it. And I don't even like her music, but I feel like I got to give credit where credit is due. She started early and obviously worked a lot on her rapping.

And let's not act like making quality music guarantees anyone is going to remember her or not. Not many acts stay relevant these days, because there's so much fresh stuff that's being shoved down our throats. You could be the most talented musician on the world there's a big chance nobody would give a damn. Listeners as a group don't care about the amount of talent.

I agree that her image is a big part of her act, but let's not act like there's any major artist out there who would be considered bad looking. Even ugly chicks and dudes look fit and try to make their appearance as visually pleasing as possible. I'd say Adele is the only successful major artist who's an exception to what I've written above.

I also agree that her act is a gimmick to some point. But I'm pretty sure you can't make any real money as a female rapper if you don't have a gimmick. Look at Jean Grae, she's a great rapper and good looking, yet she's barely known. Female rappers are not given the credibility and air time male rappers are.
    Last edited by iznogood; 12-13-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Dude is a clown and is not good at basketball. The Sixers suck and I was thrilled when he left. He's just a clown.

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

man theres some serious salty wiz fans in here. Like holy **** that dude is enjoying success on another team and all you guys can talk about is how shit he was on the wizards. grow up.