Banned

Default Most Americans want Muslims banned....TRIGGER WARNING

The people that don't want them banned are whites.

Oh boy....the time is now!

Banned

Default Re: Most Americans want Muslims banned....TRIGGER WARNING

A lot of "RIP <INSERT> Discussion" in one picture.

It was short lived.

RIP 2016-2016

sonned

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Most ppl want OP to be perma ban

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Pretty much.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

That seems a little excessive. I think this poll is more realistic.

http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net...nTabReport.pdf

64% of whites, 63% of Hispanics and 55%:of blacks want Muslims banned from entering US. What I find odd is nearly 10% more women want Muslims banned than Men. Women are usually more tolerant.

It's common sense really. Muslims are much more prone to radicalization than the average Americans and don't assimilate well. Their children also are much more prone to radicalization. Muslim immigrants are also less like to want to work than other immigrant groups and more prone to leech off government resources. I personally think that every person should be judged as an individual but people from the middle east should definitely be rigorously vetted.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001

What's funny is that the media and political class of this country has been so busy ignoring the will of the people, and desperately portraying it as "extreme" (as opposed to the oh-so-moderate top-down encouragement of mass migration, as well as of demographic and cultural shifts of unprecedented proportions, and then the implementation of liberty destroying legislation like the PATRIOT ACT to deal with a problem their reckless policies created in the first place); these same people then look conceitedly down their noses at the result of repeatedly ignoring what the people want, and forcing their multicultural "diversity" agenda down everyone else's throats (i.e. the emergence and popularity of Donald Trump).

These chumps just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Did they think they could keep portraying a minority extremist, radical view (i.e. that of unrestricted mass migration and demographic overhaul) as the moderate and sensible will of the majority, when it so clearly isn't, and never has been? That no-one would notice, and realise: "wait, i'm bombarded with bullshit and propaganda pretty much non-stop?"

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

No more Muslims!!!

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    That seems a little excessive. I think this poll is more realistic.

http://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net...nTabReport.pdf

64% of whites, 63% of Hispanics and 55%:of blacks want Muslims banned from entering US. What I find odd is nearly 10% more women want Muslims banned than Men. Women are usually more tolerant.

It's common sense really. Muslims are much more prone to radicalization than the average Americans and don't assimilate well. Their children also are much more prone to radicalization. Muslim immigrants are also less like to want to work than other immigrant groups and more prone to leech off government resources. I personally think that every person should be judged as an individual but people from the middle east should definitely be rigorously vetted.
    Islam is a religion that treats women as less than equal than men. They have many more restrictions.

We honestly shouldn't allow immigration from outside our civilization. It's a recipe for sectarian strife and disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    We honestly shouldn't allow immigration from outside our civilization. It's a recipe for sectarian strife and disaster.
    It's long been shown now that mass migration loosens social cohesion, weakens community spirit, &c. Essentially, it is the things that constitute the very basis of a healthy and prosperous nation, and which allowed our much-vaunted social and political institutions to develop in the first place, that are progressively undermined. It's like removing the foundation after building a house: it's foolish to pretend that radical demographic change will only change demography, and not damage anything else.

Banned

There are many triggers in this picture.

What should we talk about?

Minorities want them banned the most?

Whites are more tolerant?

On and on.

Mind facked.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    What's funny is that the media and political class of this country has been so busy ignoring the will of the people, and desperately portraying it as "extreme" (as opposed to the oh-so-moderate top-down encouragement of mass migration, as well as of demographic and cultural shifts of unprecedented proportions, and then the implementation of liberty destroying legislation like the PATRIOT ACT to deal with a problem their reckless policies created in the first place); these same people then look conceitedly down their noses at the result of repeatedly ignoring what the people want, and forcing their multicultural "diversity" agenda down everyone else's throats (i.e. the emergence and popularity of Donald Trump).

These chumps just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again. Did they think they could keep portraying a minority extremist, radical view (i.e. that of unrestricted mass migration and demographic overhaul) as the moderate and sensible will of the majority, when it so clearly isn't, and never has been? That no-one would notice, and realise: "wait, i'm bombarded with bullshit and propaganda pretty much non-stop?"
    Hilldawg style 2008 propaganda doesn't work in the current age of the internet and social media. It is too easy to see through and instantly fact check with something as simple as google search.

Trump realizes this. Bernie kind of realizes this. The establishment and media investing in Hillary don't realize this.

It is funny that white people, the people hated the most in America, constantly accused of being racist and Islamophobic, are the group that is the MOST supportive and tolerant towards Muslims.

You are right 9erempiree. So many of the libtards typical racist accusations have been RIPed with this poll. It is even on MSNBC, the Lib's favorite network besides VICE and CNN XD

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Interesting comment to me. Someone often banned on a forum...with many more calls to be banned...posting a poll on said forum on who should be banned from the country as if a popular vote is important. Anyway....

The case for banning a group disproportionately linked to destruction and a desire to see your people dead...with little concern for innocents?

Ok. There is room to discuss such a thing from a security standpoint....but the problem is so many of its proponents are of the Cletus the slack jawed yokel type...it hurts the credibility of the discussion. And im sure more reasonable people would be behind it than you see on tv....but fact is...you dont see them. You see idiots at a Trump rally who look and sound like the same people protesting desegregation in old footage(unrelated but....like 65% of whites supported segregation back in the day in some polls).

I wouldnt be shocked if most Americans wanted to ban Muslims. I wouldnt be shocked if most Americans want to do a lot of things that will never happen and never should. Humans are generally down to do a lot worse things on an individual level than a society governed by a system of checks and balances will ever allow.

Im sure a popular vote would have said get rid of the Irish at one point, the Chinese at another, and to send the blacks back to Africa. Hell I bet a poll on that one might have been a near vote in the early 80s in the south. If you polled black people today they would probably say kick Asian businesses out of black areas and replace them with black owned.

People individually....will say we should do a lot of absurd things that would make their lives better or safer in their eyes. But society as a whole isnt governed by such things.

On small scales long ago you could get away with it. The supreme court upheld some laws designed to keep more Chinese from coming over in the ears after the civil war. And Nixon and some before him got away with banning some individual communists they didnt care for from coming in to give lectures because of a law against spreading marxists ideas.

But today? I....dont see it. I dont see that making its way through as many courts as it would have to. Besides even if Trump won(and I dont imagine he would)...and got to pick the new judge on the supreme court...I dont know that he would actually attempt to ban muslims the way its suggested. I dont think he/his people would be dumb enough to let him word it that way. I suspect it would be some convoluted vetting process that would take years just to work out and try to implement. They arent banning the mayor of london...some of these Saudis...a lot of these international businessmen...their families.

What about all the embassies? There would be so much to work out....business exceptions...political...just wait till some little Muslim girl needs an operation done in America and has days to live. There would be so many exceptions and so many wide ranging lawsuits....so much hypocrisy. You know damn well the next Hakeem comes along....hes getting in.

Trump is saying what he needs to say to rile up a base who arent even gonna think about how this shit would have to be watered down to work in the real world. Many just like that he has the balls to say something must be done....even if he cant do as much as they are probably thinking he will.

In the end...its another empty campaign gesture. Worst case....rich muslims still get in...poor ones cant meet whatever the new standard would be proving you arent linked to anything....even though its the rich ones so often tied to extremism because they are funding it indirectly.

Trump isnt banning muslims in general. It just wont happen. And I bet he wont even try if he wins.