Default Ben Affleck new movie (trailer)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBfsgcswlYQ
    Good Will Hunting 2 - Bourne Again

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Default Re: Ben Affleck new movie (trailer)

Looks interesting. That guy seems like an intriguing director. He did Warrior and Pride and Glory, which were both interesting even if they were flawed. And he's got that Jane's Got a Gun movie coming out later this year that looks interesting.

I like Affleck as a director, which is what I thought this was after watching the trailer, but that's a good mistake to make.

Affleck the actor is a obviously a bit hit or miss, but I like him more than most, and this seems like it fits him better than some of his other choices. The rest of the cast is very good, and the type that fits in.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Looks interesting. That guy seems like an intriguing director. He did Warrior and Pride and Glory, which were both interesting even if they were flawed. And he's got that Jane's Got a Gun movie coming out later this year that looks interesting.

I like Affleck as a director, which is what I thought this was after watching the trailer, but that's a good mistake to make.

Affleck the actor is a obviously a bit hit or miss, but I like him more than most, and this seems like it fits him better than some of his other choices. The rest of the cast is very good, and the type that fits in.
    he's been giving consistently good performances for like 4 straight years now

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    he's been giving consistently good performances for like 4 straight years now

He was so so in Argo. Excellent in The Town. Very Good in Gone Girl. I have little interest in his Batman. Terrible in The Company Men, which is hardly his fault.

To me he's a guy who is great when he's in the right role, but doesn't work outside that lane. This looks right on the edge of that lane to me.