Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Most Bull$hit Players On NBA Video Games

You could do a one-footed fade away three on the baseline with Rashard Lewis on live 06- 07. Nothing you could do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJDW
    Carmelo Anthony in 2K12 is pretty much unguardable. Jumper is automatic from pretty much everywhere on the court, and is unstoppable when he gets to the rim. Doesn't matter if you have three guys coming to block it, he'll adjust in mid-air five thousand times before finally laying it in.

Kobe blowing by defenders and windmill dunking on my entire frontcourt like he's 23 years old again is pretty bullshit too.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxdvt5IaHu8

Local High School Star zabuza666's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    In 2K1 (I know, shits like decade old), Lindsey Hunter was about even with Ray Allen and Reggie Miller for best 3 point shooters. Also Eddie Jones was overrated as hell. He was literally like Dwyane Wade and Wade wasn't even in the league back then.
    Yeah I remember in NBA live 03 Eddie Jones had a rating of 90 something, he was insane.

Warriors Til I Die LT Ice Cream's Avatar

Brad Miller on the Kings used to give me the bidness in Live '08. Bucket or foul every time.

I also like how the CPU in the 2K11 lets any PF or C hit a fadeaway up to 20 ft. out as long as its a last second shot. I can't recall how many times guys like Ibaka and Kevin Seraphin hit turn around jumpers near the 3 pt. line with 0.5 left on the clock.

Mo Williams Live 10 & 2k10 + 2k11 GOD PERIOD

Stephen Curry Best three point shooter in 2k12

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

I routinely destroy the Heat with GRANT HILL and zone defense. Then people

NBA 06 or 07 when the Cavs just signed Larry Hughes. Hughes and LeBron both had 90+ steals and both could do windmill dunks from the free throw line. If you would steal by pressing the right analog stick up or to the side instead of X you could easily rake 10 steals in with both a game.

My MyPlayer

Decent college freshman theaussieguy's Avatar

this one isnt a bad representation or anything but i remember in 2k10 i could just sprint with nash and pullup on the 3pnt line and knock it down pretty much every time. Was scoring 50+ points with him on the reg. Couldnt defend it too because once u got the timing downpat on when to pullup, it would just happen to quickly for the opposing player to defend.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Ilgouskas. And I'm not talking prime ilgouskas I'm talking about 2012 version. Dude knocks down contested jumpers,layups, even three pointers...
    I remember he nailed a gamewinner vs me online.... I sagged cause its freakin Ilgauskas, he made me pay

NBA 2K12

I use Blake Griffin. All you have to do is post spin to layup/dunk. I go 20/23 from the field everytime LOL

A little OT but CPU ish that pisses me off...

Dwight Howard - Dream shake into fadeaway 15 footer ? MONEY !!! Box him out ? Dunk Back. Do a layup with him in the paint ? Miss...his on ball D is like a force field that encompasses the whole paint

Kobe Bryant - NEVER misses an open shot. Every time I play him he scores between 36-40 points on 55%+ shooting. One time he score 50 on me...all jumpers and 68% from the field. In the 3rd season of my My Player !!!

Vince Carter - This nigguh is Toronto Raptors caliber VC in 2012 LOL

Baron Davis - Dude is like a career 42% FG shooter...as CPU Never misses a 3

Amare Stoudemire - Mid range god

John Wall - Gets 8 steals a game LOL

Greg Oden - This game makes him I guess a picture of what he could have been. He's healthy...and unstoppable in the paint
    Last edited by LAClipsFan33; 06-25-2012 at 03:13 AM.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Also Troy Murphy is completely fcuking broken on 2k11/12. I've seen so many players abuse the hell out of his quick as balls release by just running around the perimeter and shooting as soon as they see a glimmer of daylight...spalsh every cot damn time!

Quote Originally Posted by Batz
    The entire Golden state Warriors...
    This. Also the Nuggets. They both make the finals for the first couple of seasons on 2k12.