Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default To Cleveland Fans:

let's say that after Lebron's contract ends in Miami he says to you guys he wanna come back and play for you again to help your team win a championship, would you accept him back? why or why not?

keep in mind that Lebron will probably be coming back to a sick team with Kyrie Irving and whoever they pick this year.

Default Re: To Cleveland Fans:

Who wouldn't take him back?

I can understand that they are hurt by his actions and it would seem pathetic for Gilbert to sign him after that letter.. but if he wants to go, they'd be crazy as hell not to sign him

Let's play a game. The Cavs have Irving, Thompson, draft Drummond/Beal this year, and next year draft Shabazz/Noels next year. Their team would be lacking one position in 2014, SF. They would be foolish to not accept 30 year old (likely 4 time MVP, 2-3 FMVP) LeBron.

NBA lottery pick

They would welcome him back with open arms.

However, Lebron is never going back to that crap hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    They would welcome him back with open arms.

However, Lebron is never going back to that crap hole.
    you never know. i think he still thinks about getting it done there when he's done in Miami. kind of like tying up all the loose ends.

I don't see LeBron switching teams again.

No I wouldn't want him back. I'm not mad he left Cleveland. It was the way he went about it as I've always said. If anything I was disappointed that day. If he had a regular press conference and gave the organization a day or two to prepare for it and went along his merry way I would've been completely fine with LeBron leaving and would've said, "Go do your thing man, hope you get your ring." But I personally felt he totally shat on the organization. Especially with the coming out party. That was beyond ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    Let's play a game. The Cavs have Irving, Thompson, draft Drummond/Beal this year, and next year draft Shabazz/Noels next year. Their team would be lacking one position in 2014, SF. They would be foolish to not accept 30 year old (likely 4 time MVP, 2-3 FMVP) LeBron.
    I don't think it's foolish if you don't want your fans to turn on the organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    No I wouldn't want him back. I'm not mad he left Cleveland. It was the way he went about it as I've always said. If anything I was disappointed that day. If he had a regular press conference and gave the organization a day or two to prepare for it and went along his merry way I would've been completely fine with LeBron leaving and would've said, "Go do your thing man, hope you get your ring." But I personally felt he totally shat on the organization. Especially with the coming out party. That was beyond ridiculous.
    Even though his announcement was for charity, it was still a shitty way to leave. Lol it's like dumping your girl thru text message. However, Cleveland would still hate him and want him to fail regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Even though his announcement was for charity, it was still a shitty way to leave. Lol it's like dumping your girl thru text message. However, Cleveland would still hate him and want him to fail regardless.
    The charity thing was bullshit to me to be honest.

Very good NBA starter

Didn't Lebron, within days of leaving, entertain the idea of coming back to Cleveland (when asked by a reporter or something)? I doubt the franchise, and much of the fan base, shares those sentiments... but dude is from Ohio

LeBron will retire a Heatle

Meticode. In your mind, is there anything LeBron can do that would make Cleveland accept/forgive him between now and 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by SCdac
    Didn't Lebron, within days of leaving, entertain the idea of coming back to Cleveland (when asked by a reporter or something)? I doubt the franchise, and much of the fan base, shares those sentiments... but dude is from Ohio
    When he lost in Boston in game 5 the previous season and he took that Cavalier jersey off in the tunnel, I felt looking at that clip then which is at the end of my LeBron James: Cleveland Tribute video that he knew he wasn't coming back.

Obviously that's my opinion, but I felt he knew he wasn't going to come back. I think he was going to try his best to when a ring in Cleveland through his 3 year contract then hopefully leave a hero in doing so. Saying he wouldn't leave until he brought a championship to Cleveland, etc. Obviously that didn't turn out as planned. To me his mind was out of Cleveland before he ever took off that jersey and had been for some time.