Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Magic Johnson" Your The Best Player in the World" (LeBron James)

Best Player in the Universe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by godofgods
    LOL @ Magic trying to motivate Kobe.
    ahha I know right

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Magic Said Lebron will be the Best Player for the next 15 years..Listen I am a Big LBJ fan but that is Overboard as I don't think he will be the Best player in NBA when he's 40 or even playing anymore for that Matter. However, He could be the Best Player for the Next 5 to 7 years.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Best Player in the Universe.

keep telling that to yourself man....(if kobe didnt have any injuries ailing him) he would be probably the best....plus lebronze is younger than kobe....and NEVER had ANY injuries to slow him down YET....wait til lebronze gets older and can't use his athleticism anymore....lets see if he can knock his shots down...(lebronze doesnt have a decent post game) LOL

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    hope kobe doesn't hear this. Magic just said it in the post game. He looked like he was about to have a seizure talking about LeBron he was like a gospel peacher.

Magic changes his mind more than he changes his underwear... Wade is the best in the world...

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Magic changes his mind more than he changes his underwear... Wade is the best in the world...
    Sarcasm?

FCN
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Lebron

Durant

Wade
    'Mello
    Kobe

so many fans on LEBRONZE JOCK its funny....cant wait til CLEVELAND loses......EAST aint shit besides CELTICS, ORLANDO...so CLEVELAND better make it into the FINALS....while on the WEST....#1 - #8 is better than 2-8 on the EAST

Quote Originally Posted by FCN
    Lebron

Durant

Wade
    'Mello
    Kobe

nope...lemme fix that.....

Lebron/kobe (healthy)

wade/melo/kobe (with finger, knees, and ankles)

durant

Quote Originally Posted by Pha Q
    keep telling that to yourself man....(if kobe didnt have any injuries ailing him) he would be probably the best....plus lebronze is younger than kobe....and NEVER had ANY injuries to slow him down YET....wait til lebronze gets older and can't use his athleticism anymore....lets see if he can knock his shots down...(lebronze doesnt have a decent post game) LOL
    Welcome to my ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    Anyone who thinks Kobe is better than LeBron right now is a complete dumbass and this is coming from a laker fan.
    This

Its funny because an hurt kobe bryant (fingers, ankles, knees) even kobe wont admit that those are bothering him is still better than 99% of the players in the NBA.....A healthy kobe is better than if not equal to lebronze
    Lebron is better than Kobe at any point in Kobe's career. I haven't seen anyone dominate like this since Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Lebron is better than Kobe at any point in Kobe's career. I haven't seen anyone dominate like this since Jordan.
    I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard someone say this.

How about Shaq? Shaq was uber-dominant.

Magic said Lebron will be the best player for the next 15 years?

Dammit, I swear you can't believe anything any of these analysts say about Lebron because they all act like they have crushes on him. I mean, they are openly biased. Damn.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

so many fans on LEBRONZE JOCK its funny....cant wait til CLEVELAND loses......EAST aint shit besides CELTICS, ORLANDO...so CLEVELAND better make it into the FINALS....while on the WEST....#1 - #8 is better than 2-8 on the EAST

Don't Think so..Orlando Better than Anybody out West..Same with Cavs..Boston Better than alot of the Teams also.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Welcome to my ignore list.

This

thats fine....plus I just said "A HEALTHY" kobe is still the same if not better than lebronze....I didnt say kobe now...he's injured...and he doesnt even mention that at all...nobody would know hes injured unless you've been watching basketball....I highly doubt lebronze would still play with a broken finger for 2 seasons without getting surgery....

As much as I love LeBron, lets be real here. A healthy Kobe Bryant is virtually unguardable when he gets hot....just like LeBron. They dominate equally in my eyes but it's LeBrons size and presence that makes people flip out. The guy is all over the place 24/7 and never stops.