Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: So let me get this straight, Jordan played with 5 Hall of Famers?

Those second 3 peat Bulls were even more stacked than the Warriors especially when you take into consideration how poor the talent the rest of the league was at the time due to the expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Those second 3 peat Bulls were even more stacked than the Warriors especially when you take into consideration how poor the talent the rest of the league was at the time due to the expansion
    The Warriors have 2 allstars and 1/3 of the league is losing on purpose and tanking. What a watered down era this is

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    100% You could literally take AWAY MJ from the Bulls and the Bulls would still have the best big two or big three

Pippen-Rodman
    or
    Pippen-Rodman-Kukoc

It was the 90s version of the Warriors, just like you could drop Curry from the Warriors and still have
    Durant-Klay
    or
    Durant-Klay-Cousins/Draymond

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation
    100% You could literally take AWAY MJ from the Bulls and the Bulls would still have the best big two or big three

Pippen-Rodman
    or
    Pippen-Rodman-Kukoc

It was the 90s version of the Warriors, just like you could drop Curry from the Warriors and still have
    Durant-Klay
    or
    Durant-Klay-Cousins/Draymond
    Imagine saying Pippen/Rodman is the best big 2 in the league

You morons stay exposing yourselves every single time you post

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Imagine saying Pippen/Rodman is the best big 2 in the league

You morons stay exposing yourselves every single time you post
    Lemme guess it was 6'2 Payton and Kemp

or Lemme guess it was Malone and 9 ppg Stockton

Payton-Kemp-Hawkins (and then Schrempf)

and

Malone-Stockton-Hornacek

would both beat Pippen-Rodman-Kukoc, or is it Pippen-Rodman-Harper, hard to say.

not to mention the unsuccessful

Olajuwon-Barkley-Drexler?

OP and the rest of the Bron stans are absolutely FUMING their boy will ever be better than MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    OP and the rest of the Bron stans are absolutely FUMING their boy will ever be better than MJ.

Nigguh look drunk af here too

I digress that the Bulls would probably pose a matchup problem with those teams I mentioned due to their length

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23

LeBron accomplished more than Jordan during their prime years at the end of the day

Has there ever been a time when player stans have to hang their head in shame when they talk about basketball? As someone who witnessed GOAT MJ, whenever I converse with lestans they always have low self esteem and are dragging their head in the sand. It's a really sad sight. They try to think positive, but then the fact of 3/9 enters their mind and from there it's all down hill. Imagine trying to apologize for a guy who loses 6 times in the finals. What a life.