Home of the 16

Default ☆ 2016 Lakers exit interviews | Ron Artest ecstatic to see Adam

http://www.nba.com/lakers/livestream

I'll try to remember & sum it up for the ones that were on.

Randle: I am aware of my weaknesses, & I'm also aware that I set a couple of illegal screens last night. I truly wish that we were in the playoffs, I wish I played more games w/ him (Kobe).

Bass: I'm not sure (whether I'll come back yet), I haven't made my decision yet.
    ---
    Clarkson: We talked about my defense & working on it this summer. To be honest with you, I never really liked playing defense. To be honest with you, I don’t even remember anything I did last night. Kobe was just amazing.

Clarkson said him, Julius, and Russell all live right by each other and they are planning on working out together all summer.

Jordan Clarkson said from last road trip on "everyone just lost their self in the moments...we all just went out there & competed for Kobe.” ~Serena Winters
    ---
    Kelly: I'm opportunistic.

Ryan Kelly would love to stay in LA. but understands the uncertainty, says Lakers did express concerns w/ his shooting this year, esp from 3. ~Serena Winters
    ---
    Artest: I was glad to see Ammo last night. You all weren't there to watch him talk shit in practice & back it up all season, all day & night.

I was going to retire this year if it weren't for the Lakers. I only wanted to play for the Lakers, or retire. I would like to stay again for the next couple of years.
    ---
    Sacre: Metta should have also had a retirement farewell party as well since (you know), we don't know whether he'll be coming back next season.
    ---
    D'Angelo: Throughout the season, everybody wanted to be a leader.

D’Angelo said he kind of felt like this year was a “warm-up” for next season. Everyone was thrown into a pot expecting gold to come out. We struggled all year trying to figure out roles, what guys could do…

Says he knows he needs to get stronger, plans to hit the weight room, work on post moves in the summer.

Both Clarkson & Randle want to vastly improve their game this summer.

Edit: I suck at paraphrasing.

Randle's exit interview: http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/1516_...terview_randle
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 04-14-2016 at 07:08 PM.

Home of the 16

Default Re: LIVE: Lakers exit interviews stream

Serena Winters has not gone to sleep yet, she stayed all night at the Staples Center, writing/editing -- waiting for the exit interviews.

Default Re: ☆ 2016 Lakers exit interviews | Ron Artest ecstatic to see Adam

definitely gonnna keep artest next season but nick young gotstago