Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

Default Re: Lebron put together a basketball masterpiece tonight

Quote Originally Posted by jlip
    B-ball reference actually lists Lebron as a pf this season. 82games suggests that he's played more minutes at the pf position than anything else. Yahoo sports has him listed as just a forward with no specification as to whether it's pf or sf. He actually vacillates between the 3 and 4 and honestly is neither just a perimeter nor a post player. He's more a hybrid.
    You are right, and i have nothing against how Lebron gets his points, i was just addressing the "lebron's stats are incredible for a perimeter player", comment.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

I just saw the highlights and not only did he score on 13 of 14, but he also made a pretty clutch shot (probably the most important shot of the night) with Miami up by 4 points with 40 seconds left.

And I saw all of his assists and many of them were great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y92Dr7945rA

This guy is a beast. Best player since MJ.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    Landry Fields 59%

Melo 73%, playing half the time at the 4 because Amare was down
    Durant 80%

Yes let's all be amazed on Lebron's numbers for a perimeter player when only Landry Fields shoot less from the perimeter.

Oh Look he is less efficient that Melo from the perimeter, you know that guy heat fans keep calling inefficient.
    65% is still a huge portion of his shots no matter how you look at it. Lebron almost always receives the ball out around the 3-point line, if he's not bringing the ball up himself. He is definitely a perimeter based player and he has been for his entire career.

Stern's lap dog

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    I just saw the highlights and not only did he score on 13 of 14, but he also made a pretty clutch shot (probably the most important shot of the night) with Miami up by 4 points with 40 seconds left.

And I saw all of his assists and many of them were great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y92Dr7945rA

This guy is a beast. Best player since MJ.
    The hook shot at the 1:20 mark is sweet. I wanna see more of that from him in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Yes, lebron will happily shoot the ball when his team is up, and less pressure on him... we all know that.
    but when his team is down by 1... he gonna play hot potatoes with ray allen